OLTL: Discussion for the week of February 7

• Administrator

Wow I love these Marty/Patrick scenes - the long conversations. Such a rare thing these days. Their piano theme music is gorgeous. And I love that shot when the camera was over them and then it swooped down as Marty moves into Patrick's bed. Great job, Jill Mitwell!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This would have been after everyone knew about all the alters, but I think it's in the gap between Viki's molestation being made public and the time that she realized she had killed Victor. That was around Christmas, I believe, and this is what, November, October? So this might have been before her Victor alter tried to get her to kill herself and she turned herself in for Victor's murder.

• Members

They made Kelly look like a bad drag queen early on, to show she had "personality." By mid/late 96 they had toned her down and the frost was in full force. That was also when the HAHALAUGHNOW music cue they used for her was phased out. That thing also followed poor Alex around for years. No wonder she was nuts.

I never thought they had any, but I might have been annoyed about Dorian/Joe breaking up, or I mostly remember the crap with Cameron/Olivia. I mostly remember Fillion twiddling his thumbs for what seemed like a year and a half.

• Members

Ah, the broken mirror, shard of glass scene. Okay, thanks, my mind's mixed up. Because for some reason I thought Susan Bedsoe-Horgan was installed by the end of DID and Linda was still credited as EP.

Marty topless in that prairie skirt is *almost* comical. That love scene reminded me of Dances with Wolves, TK kinda looks like Costner and Susan's hair kinda looks like Mary McDonnell's in that movie.

Joey are you serious?

• Members

I can't recall right off what Jessica was doing at that time (which was in November of 1995), but here's a summary I found of what she was doing earlier in the year...

Llanfair caught fire again when Viki's alter, Tori, set out to torch everything that Victor Lord had built. When she realized that Jessica was trapped inside, Viki reverted to Niki and saved her daughter. Later, Jessica became involved with Cristian Vega, despite their parents' disapproval.

Archived