OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 31

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's episode was a lot of fun to watch, can't wait for the double wedding to get under way and all hell to break loose.

I couldn't help but cheer Viki on, it's about time Viki threw that freeloader out of her house. Loved the banter between Viki, Dorian and Echo, three wonderful actresses in some great scenes.

Todd was actually very funny today, he made me laugh a couple of times.

I so wish that Rama would tell all about "Aubrey Wentworth"

• Members

When Rama first came over, there were a couple of split seconds where I thought they were gonna lez out. Didn't anybody else catch that? It was like Rama was making tiny little overtures. giving Aubrey the *eyes*.

• Members

Echo immediately went for the food when she entered the room....LOL

LOVING Rama. She is a keeper as is her husband. Please put themon contract

Loved Kelly's hair. It looked so good and Im loving her with Cutter. Finally someone she has chemistry with

The highlight of the show was defiently Viki and Dorian double teaming Echo. So much win there

Aubrey is always having sex or finishing up having sex. Im getting sick of this

• Members

I don't see any real purpose for Vimal. I do think Rama is good, but given the general...opportunities for minorities on soaps, I keep imagining that if they stay around they will just show up a few times a month and that David on his three thousandth return will make some "ironic" racist jokes about them.

Archived