OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 31

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always preferred John and Marty. They definetly got the short end of the stick. They had alot of build up and once they got together, the show did nothing with them. He was better with her than Nat.

Oh Charlie, STFU! It is VIKI's house and if she wants Echo out, then thats her perogative

• Members

What was that interesting-looking older woman's name, the one who worked for Todd? Then they killed her :( and brought her back temporarily as a dopelganger. Todd and Vimal *could* be interesting though a little would probably go a VERY long way. :D I'm immediately reminded of that "What If?" minisode where Todd and Spaghetti Spinelli met on the plane, except I don't find Vimal infinitely annoying nor question how people can even stand him let alone be fans. :P

Vimal and Rama in their traditional garb is funny because it's life-accurate yet soap-stereotypical at the same time :lol: and OLTL is clever enough to point this out. Sometimes they do get it right. ^_^

I know they don't use them anymore but it looked like John (poor man's Nic Cage) was looking at cue cards a couple times today.

• Members

And it was really manipulative and made no sense as Asa wouldn't by any means be patting Clint on the back right now. Meanwhile, when you put somebody getting gut-punched in yesterday's teaser, don't save it for minute :50. It's actually anticlimactic at that point, like "Yadda yadda just get to the punch."

Archived