OLTL: Discussion for the week of January 31

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So....

While Aubrey is entertaining in doses, I can't say I don't disagree with those saying she's getting entirely too much focus where Clint's evil deeds are concerned, when a lot of other people should be more involved in his comeuppance (Bo, Nora, Dorian, etc.). I figured that Aubrey wasn't the real Aubrey or that something was up with her past since it's been mentioned more than once that she and Kelly went to the same school in Paris. My guess is dim Joey will marry Aubrey, find out about her and Cutter but be stuck in the marriage because there's no pre-nup and what ultimately gets him out is when someone finds out Aubrey isn't really Aubrey (thus the marriage isn't valid).

I think I like Kelly and Joey now, however I still think Joey needs to be written better (Kelly does too for that matter, though GT looks less bored than she did 6 months ago)

Echo is a crappy grandmother. I mean, she should tell Rex and Gigi, there's really no reason not to. I get that she wants Shane to trust her, but she's an adult, she should know to handle that situation better.

Sigh, it's really unfortunate that I only find Marty interesting when she's crazy (much like Jessica is dull as dirt to me unless she's Tess but I'm extremely sick of Tess). Those Starr and Marty scenes were actually good and Starr is actually tolerable when she's away from the teen set.

RC is seriously overdoing this twin thing with Natalie and Jessica, its annoying now, and John/Natalie are almost as boring as Jessica/Brody now.

Robin Strasser always brings some much needed life to every scene.

• Members

People have been speculating about this with Aubrey for a while so I'm not surprised. They should cast Rachel Miner or someone like that as the "real" Aubrey. Or have Trent Dawson put on a wig and a dress and he can be Aubrey. That would at least get something out of Terri Conn.

• Members

The only way I'd want to see her is if David, on his soon to be upcoming return for a week, meets her, takes her to Llanview to expose "Aubrey", and forces the fake Aubrey to change her name to Diary. Then when their other long lost friend (like the three strippers a few years ago) shows up, her name is Random Bread Song.

• Members

I'm looking forward to Viki's reaction to Evil Clint.

Viki: Oh, Clint! What you've done is worse than anything your father ever did!

Clint: Really? Asa imprisoned my mother for 30 years, threatened to have the mother of my child deported to Mexico, faked his own death twice, and committed bigamy three times.

Viki: I see your point.

:lol:

• Members

Viki is too passive to react to much these days (aside from female rivals), but I would like to see her reaction to Clint setting up Nora - who is Viki's close friend when the script calls for it - to almost be raped and murdered.

Archived