AMC: Wednesday, January 26, 2011

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont want her killed off. Id rather she leave town as a strong indepdent woman and realize that she is too good for JR and this drama with him and Marissa isnt worth it. Id love it if she left town to make a better life for herself and Emma.

• Members

When SL was missing for 3 mths. no one gave a ...

I also want Annie to leave independent, but I can never buy she's at that point, or JR would even let her leave. JR is written now as a stupid, frustrating, son of a bitch, it's not about having his cake and eating it too, it's about being an idiot, that's what they show me. Head Chandler at this point, no, not believable, monumental screw up, yes. He knows his dad went through 20+ yrs. of pain letting Brooke go and fighting it over and over, for what? Chandler Ent. ? a namesake, they keep telling JR's character and Scott although has no punchline worth anything told him "You really are the poorest son of a bitch I know" it's true, what is this for? Marissa? AJ? The Careys? Babe? you're gonna be miserable. That house has no one! Colby would have left his ass tonight if Damon would have taken her. Asher eventually will leave, there's no Skye, Scott isn't coming back to the home w. the worst memories he's ever had in his life, Adam left, Haley and Mateo are gone, Liza doesn't live there, Brooke is history, Dixie is DEAD! your mother died in that house..what are you trying to preserve there? what family? I saw an empty home.

• Members

It has been way to long, I hope to see my girl on tomorrow. ;-)

Ugh I have been fighting it, but I see the chem to...I enjoy these two together! Even more than Amanda/Jake these days, which really surprises me..

Asher is a useless character, I wish anyone else but him could have found out. I thought he was pathetic in this episode, he almost didn't even have any lines!

It's seriously hard to watch. JR seems annoyed with Annie these days, almost like he doesn't even want to be around her...not to long ago, he couldn't stand to not be around her. Now it's the other way around. I wish they could both mutually want to be around each other. Things are just falling apart and it's just SAD to watch!!

ICAM.

Kate Hall scripted Wednesdays ep

• Members

Ugh...I don't want to hurt you on her. I have a soft spot for AM but enjoy her. Soon we'll be having this talk again.

Cara/Jake make more sense than Amanda and him, to Jake, Amanda is the mother of his son. His baby's mama. She comes off as a bimbo, and Annie, this is what's interesting hates that, and preaches how she doesn't like being that, Amanda just settles into that. Throws her career away, stays at home, gets a call from Jake to get home it's sex time, if you value this RL bitch get home. And she does.

Finn costs $$$ b/c he's an actor, Trent is cheap and prbly signed on short term. He's good for shirtless/sex scenes then 5-6 mths. goodbye

So I'm not the only one sensing the mondo backtracking of this story. I can't tell you how much it hurts. July to December, JR faught wanting her, Annie used Scott as defense for wanting JR, she chose Scott b/c w/ him even though it wasn't love she really loved, he could never hurt her, b/c she just didn't feel that much about him to be led to any type of pain. Same w/ JR w/ Marissa, she broke up w/ him, he ran to be w/ Annie, kept going after her, acted cold and bitter, finally was real w/ her, was falling for her, protected her and was eternally grateful, accepted her for anything she did, continued to fall for her via the beach cottage, they had ea. other's back, gave in again in DC, continued falling for her, and then custody battle. :angry: Stupid custody battle. And everyone telling JR, Annie is wrong for you, and JR listening to other people and not making his own decisions. It just hurts watching it. Could you imagine Jacob reading this script? or Missy? I don't blame Missy for leaving if they were continuing this, she wanted to stay, wanted to do the film thing and AMC but low balling by trying to cut her already small contract, she chose to leave. And eventually you know he will too, which is why I feel like this is write off material, Scott telling JR he has no soul, the house being empty, JR miserable, he has no one. Not really. Annie is alone and being mentally tortured in unrequited love territory. For what?

That's prbly why it was sensible and had a bit of family, a bit. Chip Hayes is a power and attitude writer, Rebecca Taylor and Joanna Cohen are more great in writing internal fights, some touching and flirty moments and arguements.

Oh com'on you know they'll write in some pancakes here and there. :lol:

• Members

Why? I'm being honest. Caleb/Erica srsly, that's interesting? SL was gone for 3 months, stories were more spread around that time, but they kept it on hold to set up sweeps when she returned. I love La Kane, but it's not that serious anymore.

*grabs a tire iron, let someone try to jump me*

• Members

Its not just about storyline, its about legacy. Susan Lucci IS the show, or at least a big part of it. This show has become so unrecognizable in many ways, yet Susan is still here. The one constant that is left. Without her IMO the show no longer exists. She is probably the one thing left that still makes this show "All My Children. Yes, Susan was gone for 3 months.... 3 months that I didn't really watch one episode in full. Not saying that was just because Erica was gone, but it definitely had something to do with it. I just think its rather ludicrous to compare the exit of Melissa Claire Egan to that of Susan Lucci and it kind of makes your opinions seem hollow. Clearly you are a huge JR/Annie supporter, but don't let it cloud your judgment into thinking a pair of characters who have been doing a romantic/sexual tango for not even a year (who never really became a true couple) mean more to the show than Erica [!@#$%^&*] Kane. Sorry, you struck a nerve. -_-

• Members

I'm with Adam. I think the show really needs La Looch, and it would be fatal to lose her now.

ANyway, haven't read all the comments yet, but I thought today's episode was terrific--and while it had no Lucci, I think it was more telling that it was strong without any Ryan/Greenlee/Kendall.

Just lotsa pretty strong dialogue, a good mix of scenes, an actually good send off for Damon (much more than I expected), some classic soap stuff--I even actually really found myself liking Jake today (OMG!) Nice to see the characters who should, actually act like they were Damon's family and aware of what was going on, not just wrapped up in their own stories.

Speaking of, I'll miss Tad and Damon's interaction--Tad has been a mess of a character for a while now, but nearly all his stuff with Damon ahs been on, and completely the way they should be writing him I think. Tad is good with Cara as well though (and I liked all her stuff today)

Oh and I know she doesn't have many fans on here, but I liked NuMarissa today too--she does still kinda read her lines in a too mannered way though I think this could improve as she has more experience on the show-but I was thinking how I couldn't even imagine oldMarissa handling much of today.

And could you *imagine* OldMarissa doing those scenes? LOL

Archived