AMC: Wednesday, January 26, 2011

• Members

+1!

I hope so, too! Something has to happen because even with a better actress the character still sucks.

I'm onboard. Do we call them Grott or Sceenlee?

No almost for me. I think they've got great chemistry and after all the dull pairings of the past few years (mainly ZZzzendull and Rylee), TPTB need to start pairing up the couples that spark.

She makes Jake more bearable than Amanda ever did for me, but I want her to end up with Tad.

I hope there's more because otherwise this story is a bust.

I loved Annie demanding the phone from Marissa at the end. I hope they bring it on tomorrow!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the bitch had no right to do that. I couldnt beleive she left the party so she could have her own private listening party of JR's messages

I hated how Annie threw Scott under the bus like that. It was so wrong

Im glad Asher knows that LIza gets down like that. Maybe he will try to get some coochie too!

• Members

Wow, Annie totally appearing unhinged in front of Amanda. Amanda will know first hand a psycho when she see's one. She looked quite concerned and actually a bit frightened. If Amanda turns on Annie even more so than she already has she could be in trouble! Especially if Annie starts hallucinating her and Marissa chatting conspiring.

• Members

I agree, Cheap.

I didn't like that she did that to Scott either. I guess she named Scott as her "stalker" to be more convincing, as witnesses saw Scott at the yacht club (I think that's the yacht club, isn't it?) and she knows JR doesn't trust the guy.

Doesn't make it right, however. I thought Annie geniunily cared for him.

• Members

DC's Scott has chemistry w/ all the ladies, that's not even a debate, the problem is he gets bored quick. It's a habit since 98' I watched him w/ Esta and he had heat w/ that girl but eventually he gets challenged and loses.

JY would have wiped the floor w/ him, maybe not in 2009 but now? LOL no contest. And that's just because I've seen both at thier best. DC's characters always had better S/Ls, JY's more heat and sex appeal.

Cara is wasted on the Martins, they should have gone w. what Lindsay first wanted in playing Bianca's new lesbian lover.

As an Annie & JR fan it's sad watching this part of thier story, they are literally being trashed for the Carey family. Annie is being written into a mess, MCE we will miss you, the whole show will be effected by her leaving. And JY's JR is coming off like July to December never happened. This is a poor way to write off a couple that fans actually love, but this is not how to write them over, not at the expense of pointless frustrating talentless actors/characters that don't fit in Marissa.

Right now I'm just watching for the acting reels, not any of the stories in particular. Something IDK is what are they doing to the Chandler family, why is this family being written this way. And why is Annie always the one left out and when is JR gonna make decisions for himself and to hell w/ anyone else. Sad times at AMC. But I should have seen it coming, this same writing staff demolished David/Greenlee and Ryan/Madison over the summer of 2010.

• Members

And I got to get this out. On a personal note, who does Marissa have chemistry with?

She doesn't have it w/ David, she doesn't have it w/ Kwak, she doesn't have it w/ Amanda, she doesn't have it w/ AJ, she doesn't have it w/ Colby, Liza and they are suppose to a bit, she doesn't have it much w/ Scott and Scott has it pretty much w/ everyone including Opal. JR and he's in 'do me now' mode This is a character when BE decides to exit, she won't be able to hold her own, so I'm LMAO how they are reconstructing PV for her.

• Members

I can't believe Marissa did that today too! She had no right, plus it was stupid to bitch at AJ to leave, yet just as he left she asked him how to turn off the phone. :rolleyes:

MCE is just amazing. :wub:

Cara was sweet today too - I'm really getting into her character. She makes Jake calm and mangeable.

I even saw some of that Annie-like jealousy coming out of Amanda today! That was very telling - she had some Janet coming out of her today when she realized he wasn't at the party and was with Cara.

Its been so nice to have two days in a row without Rylee/Erica/Bianca/Caleb/Kendall/etc - and the show has been on fire and entertaining!!!

• Members

I feel like they are trashing the show to write it's cancellation. Kendall w/ Griffin/Ricky b/c one is evil and the other can always leave town. AM won't stay. Damon leaves. Colby already feels lost in PV, she can go to college, Annie mental institute, death, or runs away.

JR bottle after Annie hits mental institute or runs away. Scott when Madison dumps him for Ryan's spawn or Frankie's bb exits PV, Cara never stays in town, Amanda *see Annie* It literally feels like this show is ending when I watch it. It does.

• Members

B/c that's what we all do is listen to our ex.'s messages. It's so contrived how JR doesn't notice his phone is missing. It's messed up how the show wants me to root for a Carey mistake b/c lets be honest David didn't sperm out that thing. That's a ONS I which he never had.

Annie is alot of things, but she isn't like these Carey whores, she doesn't destroy a family, that would be more what the Careys have done on this show. The Chandlers even w/ Annie there had a sense of family. Marissa in thier life seperated that. AJ isn't w/ daddy, he has to call her mommy till infinity, JR has to suck up to Mamadawl and Thaddeus and just UGH! what did we do to deserve this?

MCE is amazing, I don't see her as huge movie star, but strong, fierce, feisty actress she is. The brat pack not on is a blessing, Marissa isn't.

• Members

Couldn't they just "kill" Annie off in a heartbreaking way that would effect JR... instead of destroying her AGAIN and ship her off to crazy town.

This is all to hard to watch, since we know where it is leading...I hate seeing my favorites being written in a corner at the benefit for characters no one even likes anyway.

• Members

I thought Chip wrote tonight's epi.?

I know Annie loved Scott, but not life partner 'I'll do anything for you' love, or 'you make me believe in myself' love.. It was more like, 'you're the only one left that doesn't hate me so...and you're a good guy' love. JR was that, 'you're the crappiest person I have ever known... why do I want you!?' love.

And now they are 180'ing this S/L into obssession. I swear Jacob has to hate this S/L, it does JR no real favors, it hurts Annie, a fan base is now, WTF we watched this story for 10 + mths. and this is the grand conclusion? And for Marissa? does this show really think we care about this character?

• Members

I don't know who wrote the episode, I was just referencing the overarching plot of Crazy, Irredeemable Annie. It was rumored before B&E were ousted as headwriters in 2008 that the plan was to make Annie totally insane and kill her off.

Archived