Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The writing for the "Young" isn't strong. Moses and Faith comes off as two sixty year old's in a retirement village in Florida falling for one another. Instead of two sixteen year old's growing up in a faster society than previous teen groups throughout the decades on the show. 

While I like the young group on GH I hope they remember those young ones are 18 and not 16 in terms of story they're going to be given. i.e. Beverly Hills 90210 - The College Years rather than BH 90210 - High School Years. 

Edited by Forever8

• Members

I feel like each of these roles were properly cast, but none were given anything to do. Especially when you think of Lily's kids, it makes no sense to SORAS them so early and then do nothing. It's a waste. I feel like whenever they return I'd just keep them as teens anyway since we didn't really get to utilize that time period for them. Ana and Fen of course should've been a couple, but I'm glad Loren Lott is gone and thriving elsewhere.

• Members

I have binge watched all of 2003 aside from the Kay/Jill mother daughter storyline 2003 was insanely good from Sharon leaving town, Cassie falling into the lake to Victor and Michael committing commercial bribery causing Ashley’s accident and mental breakdown. Nick turning Victor in to the authorities behind his back how I wished I watched this when it aired. 

I do agree when people say 2003 was the last classic year of y&r although 2004 and 2005 were still interesting