Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Brad and Sharon was such a flop. I always thought they were a good couple until I started rewatching these episodes again. Nick and Phyllis however were a million times worse. Phick should have remained an affair.

Dru and Neil handled Devon and his relationship with Yolanda really well! Dru obviously started to get a bit jealous when that bitch started getting a bit too close to HER son and her man. Don't get me wrong, Devon should have his birth mother in his life too but she gave up those rights a long time ago and I just feel like Dru is his mother now.

Was Kevin obsessed with Mac or something? That whole thing just seemed so damn creepy.  JT and Mac was nauseating too though. I also don't like this actress who plays Mackenzie

I forgot that Michael & Lauren were front burner during this time. This must have been their last BIG story unless you want to count the Carmine thing. I wish they could have found a way to give Tom and Sheila a more perminant role on the show. Those two had so much chemistry 

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just watched Michael & Lauren's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony. They need to bring back the colonnade room (unless it's gone forever) because the church weddings don't do it for me anymore.

I found it so odd that Lauren didn't want Paul to tell her anything about 'Jennifer' before her wedding and why she isn't more suspicious of this woman.

Nikki is an absolute BITCH to Ashley during that scene at the colonnade room regarding Abby and her supposedly 'poisoning her mind about Victoria'. Nikki can take several seats

• Members

No Problem! :) most of the Sheila/Lauren scenes in these episodes  were already on youtube uploaded by Aliehslive, Bpkalamazoo, etc....but I always love getting to see the full episodes, haha!

thanks for 5/16/90! it's funny as I just brought up the scene of Sheila treating Lauren for the miscarriage on another post, haha.

I still can't say for sure if this is Sheila's actual first appearance or not, but it's still pretty close regardless....hopefully soon the next set of May 1990 episodes (May 10-15,1990) that follow the recentish ones I posted last summer will surface, so we can find out for sure...

• Members

haha I did manage to collect a couple of scenes, but a lot of Bpkalamazoo's stuff has been blocked in my location now unfortunately. But upon checking just now, I do have the opening to January 13 of '93 with Sheila standing out in the Grainger hallway with that loveable smirk of success on her face.

On the subject, I did also collect the Masquerade Ball episodes of '91. October 1st has the first half cut off though, but 10/02-10/07 are fine.

• Members

Yeah a lot of their stuff has long been deleted, but I'm glad I managed to repost some of the stuff so far as full episodes....I meant to get Jan 13, 93 where Sheila turns her picture into the puzzle, but I held off only cause that episode apparently had some scenes missing, and I rather get the full show when it becomes available....

I had Oct 2-Oct 7 91 in my files too from other sources, but I think they are still on my old computer....I have been redownloading even my own youtube videos onto my computer....

Here's 2/23/93 (notice the very weird time jump between the episode before and this one, I really wonder sometimes what the editors were thinking....)

• Members

I know the feeling. I was ecstatic when I saw they had May 20th of 1992 available to purchase, but something like 80% of the episode is missing so I didn't even bother. I'm not certain, but I was hoping that was the episode where Sheila calls Eric Forrester for the job interview. Thankfully, that was one of the clips from Bpkalamazoo that I managed to save. I think it was mostly their B&B stuff that I neglected.

• Members

hahaha Oh wow, go Cricket. That's another thing I still have to check, whether or not they have the rest of the storyline with Michael digging his way into Christine's apartment. 

I have to say, being able to watch these episodes and see how Michael started out on Y&R is perplexing to say the very least. Hell, I almost wish some of the old Michael would pop up more often nowadays. I think that's one of the reasons having the likes of Tom, Carmine and Sheila around was so much fun.

• Members

I might be able to get the rest of those episodes at some point as they are between March 12-23, 93 which are available. These Ones from February I just got are the very beginning of all that (or at least the one Michael was in) and I do have the dates already right in between where Michael attempts to breakthrough only to be stopped by bricks, lol.

I love how most of these episodes feature both Michael and Sheila doing their various evil schemes in the same episodes, it really would have been a force to be reckon with had those 2 became a couple, but it also sadly shows we will never get that same amount of compelling villains the show had at one time.

6/15/1993 aka the funeral for the guy who really should have killed Victor

Edited by YRfan23