Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm trying to edit down the December episodes, as a lot of it is (Australian) commercials. I think the last episode is also incomplete...or at least what I download/saved was.

Then I'll try to figure out how to join clips...

Someone reuploaded the October 15 and November 20 1987 episodes, right? I have that and some "Jill's Men's Line" clips that used to be on GenoaCityGuy's channel before it was taken down. (I think they used to have even more but I don't think I saved all of it...)

• Members

This is the first episode I had downloaded. I'm not sure if they never put up the end or they did and i lost it, but the last segment is missing. The first Nathan/barfly scene had a song that I had to take out. If it seems choppy, my apologies - I manually recorded each segment so I could take out all the commercials, to save upload time and in case they had anything that would get flagged.

Well at least I've learned how to join videos, so that's an accomplishment, I suppose.

Never mind - it looks like the wrong segment went up at the end.

I'll do it again. Sorry about this mess.

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I never realized how they pounce on those songs - at least it was just a bit scene with that googly-eyed Nathan recast I try to forget. There's another one with Keesha and Malcolm so we'll see.

I only remember Gatti's Keesha as dying, so it's interesting to see her playing the tougher side. She's not too bad, even if it was racist to recast the role with a white woman.

Sad to see Luan again. I still think she could have been a bigger, long-term part of the show.

And when Sharon was such a strong, likeable heroine, with Doris as her Liz Foster.

Ugh. It's sad to watch.

Even Brenda Epperson in her last month or two is more compelling than pretty much anyone in a major role these days.

• Members

Someone in the comments section (my first comment...something else to check off my box) said the second episode I posted was December 5, Episode #5755.

Here's the next one. I checked multiple times to see what footage I'm missing, but I uploaded all I had. Sorry about that. After that I just have one more partial episode. Again if anyone has the full I'll be happy to take these down or what have you.