• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks, YRFan for all the re-uploads!

Christmas episodes are probably the nadir of Y&R uploads--considering all the holiday music they often have, they're an even bigger target than the regular episodes themselves!

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Hmmm, I don't believe they usually aired new episodes on the 25th back then... It seems more likely this would be from Friday the 22nd... (unless Bell was late and did it on the 26th tongue.png)

Edited by YRBB

• Members

This did indeed air on 12/25/95 and was repeated on 12/25/07. It was famous for a rare moment where Y&R broke the fourth wall at the end. All the CBS soaps aired new episodes that day, each having their own memorable moments(B&B with Stephanie personally inviting Sally and CJ to Christmas dinner, Josh and Reva going down memory lane etc.)

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Aaaah. Very interesting. It sounds nice that they did that. I've always thought airing new episodes on Christmas day is actually a pretty good idea.

That Stephanie/Sally stuff you mentioned was fantastic. I used to have that episode up but it was taken down by the 'bots.

• Members

Thanks for the updates guys, I fixed the date :)

I've never actually seen that B&B Christmas episode unfortunately, I definitely missed it when it was uploaded. I think the only other Christmas episodes I have are more recent ones, in 2005 and 2006. I don't even remember if they celebrated it on the show in 2005, I just remember Lauren and Sheila being trapped in the bomb shelter, and John shooting Tom Fisher.

Edited by Y&R21395