Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I still can't find the December 1995 episodes I put on a disc, but I have these, and as I'm trying to upload to Youtube now, I can try to do them as unlisted. I was going to ask first to make sure they aren't already on Youtube or they aren't already available or others here have them:

October 13, 1992 (partial)

November 3, 1993

September 29, 1992

I also have a 1994 episode that is just listed as "Y&R PM"

• Members

I have and already uploaded November 3, 1993 (unless yours is different?) and I know September 29, 1992 was on youtube then boldrestless re-uploaded it so it should be on here somewhere.....and an episode from October 13, 1992 is on dailymotion uploaded by Kayden, though I confirmed it's really October 14, 1992.

again, not sure if these dates may be different, but I hope you can get them on here, especially the 1994 one...

• Members

OK. If you want me to put it up just let me know (and is there anything you do besides put unlisted? I don't put any tags, right? Is there anything I'm supposed to check off or not check off? Should I make sure it's not listed under entertainment?)

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I keep forgetting, I still have all my 1994 episodes to post on here....I wanted to wait a bit, but I think now would be a good time to post them on here....these are all from youtube and are all re-uploads

The rest of February 1994

April 1994 re-uploads