Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I know. They don't like it when you send them info for the Who's Who section. I sent them a bunch of information on GL and Y&R (among others) from my cast info. Some family trees , too. They sent me a "Thank you, but we don't need that" e-mail. That's why I don't bother with their boards. You'd think filling in some blanks might be appreciated!

• Members

Two things I sent in were Y&R- Ashley Abbott...they have her first love interest as Brian. I sent in the last name, Forbes, just because I noticed it wasn't there...got a snippy reply. On GL, I sent them Vanessa's mother's name. It was talked about heavily in the mid 80s. Her name was Louise Downing Chamberlain. Her sister was Grace Downing Cummings(actress Teresa Wright). Again, an e-mail saying thank you, we'll put it up. That was 2010...Mother unknown name(family trees). I'll just stick to posting my information here, where people appreciate info.

• Members

This probably all belongs in the background music thread, but here is something cool I just discovered...which might have already been known to most of you, Thanks to a wonderful person who gave a lengthy Y&R music lesson on amazon when I was looking up the 1998 soundtrack, here are some of the tracks off of the "Bless the Beasts and the children" soundtrack that was used for Y&R background music mostly in the 70's to the early 90's......I knew the theme and other music was borrowed but didn't realize just how much....see if you recognize any of these tracks.....