Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I remember little bits and pieces of Edward & Nikki and the time bomb. I was around 4 when that happened. Paul Tully appeared on several soaps over the years. In the first season of Dallas, he played the school teacher that Lucy accuses of attempted rape.

I wonder why Jill or Nikki never reference Nikki & Greg's marriage ? I guess out of sight out of mind. The last time they even referred to it was back in the 90's when Nikki was going to marry Brad, Jack was talking to Ashley about the upcoming big event and he said " Nikki Reed Foster Bancroft Newman Abbott soon to be Carlton. I laughed so hard at that.

• Members

Thanks for adding more of these, watched 6/26/89 so far....

Loved the scenes with Jill, Katherine Rex and Esther.....Jess does such a good job of portraying Jill's pain over Phillip's death and thinking everyone else is responsible.....I loved how Esther blurts out she cared for Phillip while Nina was at the concert (I don't know why Rex had to use his son's full name to Jill though....)

Katherine breaking down at the end was great and I loved that they used the "Katherine's Theme" music. They should have used that when Kay passed away....

Nice change to see Nina and Leanna being friendly.....the scene where Nina shows her clothes she bought while Cyndi Lauper plays, was fun....Though it almost seemed like they added in the last second that Nina almost bought something for Phillip, just so the audience wouldn't think Nina was being a bitch and just in it for the money....it's interesting to watch how light hearted Nina was being while everyone is still mourning at the Chancellor estate.....

Is Cricket's rape gonna be in any of these episodes?

The Brittany and Cassandra scenes were good as well....I like how she only suspected that Cassandra had gotten close to Paul only after George died and how she's determined to date Paul herself.....for such a slow moving story I'm glad thing moved along since the April episodes....

I didn't realize Nikki and Victor had only made their divorce final around this time....her and Jim is always a little weird though the scene with Victoria was nice....

• Members

Yeah its a few episodes in. Lauralee knocks some scenes out of the park imo.

I agree on Katherines theme. It would have been nice of them to dig that up for her death.

I must admit this Murder story is killing me. Its so damn slow.

I also like seeing Nina and Leanna being friends. Leanna needs one other than Jack.