Y&R: Old Articles

• Members

Thanks. I think this showed up 3-4 times?

I'm surprised that Jonas' was still around. I wonder when they renamed that and Golden Touch (that wasn't Derek's place was it?)

I didn't know Gina was already around at this point.

Is Brian the guy Eileen Davidson was on the SOD cover with and then the character vanished?

It's always strange to imagine Douglas as a heel.

I have some synopses from these years but I'm not sure how many I've posted before. I may just post them all again anyway if I ever get them in order.

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Boy, Jerry Lacy sure couldn't shake the Bogey image, could he? LOL

Seriously, I've heard a lot of great things about Mr. Lacy from one of his wife's Newhart co-stars, John Voldstad (the blond Darryl). He described him as a devoted husband and father who hung out a lot on the golf course with some of the Newhart male co-stars: Bob Newhart, Peter Scolari and Tom Poston. Jerry Lacy even wrote the second to last Newhart episode, which featured another former soap star, Randall Edwards (Delia #2, RH) as a friend of Stephanie's who is even snobbier than she is. LOL

I look forward to reading the rest of the article. Thanks for sharing it!!

• Members

So I guess Brenda left the first time around January 1980 right before the show went to an hour.....That article confirms that if her last film date was Dec 20, 1979.....I know back then they filmed like only a week in advance for the live shows but I guess they had their Christmas break which lasts usually a week.....

Wish we had dates for Bond and Deborah as Jill. I know bond was Supposedly only there for 6 months or so....then Deborah came on....