Y&R: Old Articles

• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

How Come there's so much new 1995 - 96 stuff on the VAULT and no one talked about it???? I'm having a Bzll Watching Those!!! Especially MY AMY!!!! FINALLY BEING blessed to watch the Climax of Her Storyline!!!! Beautiful my friends Just Beautiful!

• Members

I really loved the confrontation scenes between Nikki and Christine, also though Chris and victor had nice chemistry.. why did the TPTB aborted the option for romance between them? victor and Chris much more interesting couple then Chris and Paul 

• Members

Thank You Very much!!! The entire thing is amazing, sorry if the "him" might've offended you, hope you have clips from after the Olivia keesha confrontation the "Russian Roulette" scene has been on my wish list for years! 

• Members

The One after she confronts Keesha about the AFFAIR, she confronts Nathan and compares his cheating without protection to playing Russin Roulette, and that he not only pointed it to his head but straight at hers, it must've been on January 20 or 22

The Scene Tonya Submitted to the Emmys, it can be seen here at 3:05

• Members

Do we want to see an entire episode celebrating Lauralee Bell 40th anniversary though?

Whenever an episode surfaces from Summer 1986 to end of 1989 I skip all the Cricket scenes. Even when I watched that era in real time on school breaks I was like "why is Cricket on all the time?" I will give Lauralee Bell credit for improving as an actress during the Summer 1989 date rape storyline. 

In the 1990s Bill Bell evolved annoying show-eating Cricket to lawyer heroine Christine and her place in the show was more balanced.

• Members

Yes! I like her, and she has lots of great connections to the Abbotts, the 80s teen scene and Danny, Katherine, Lauren and Scott, the Newmans, the Williams, the Baldwins, Nina and Chance. She interacted with different stories much more than the average character. Lots of social issues they could bring up, too.