• Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wow, That is actually alot by daytime standards. Furthermore have we ever seen John in a love scene besides this

Please register in order to view this content

?

Even though CBS was more conservative than ABC soaps, some of the lingere and bikinis they had on Y&R and B&B were much more risque than what I've seen on GH, AMC and OLTL.

Edited by ironlion

• Members

Was Y&R ever really known for off the charts heat generating love scenes set to a slow jam?

As far as love scenes go, I thought B&B pushed the envelope more so than Y&R, at least in the 1990s. There were some 1990s B&B love scenes that bordered on the type of movies that aired on cable during the wee hours.

• Members

YR vault

I uploaded the 1995 Diagnosis Murder episode about YR, guest starring Eric Braeden, Melody Thomas Scott, Lauralee Bell, Doug Davidson, Jeanne Cooper, Kristoff St. John, Heather Tom, J. Eddie Peck and of course Victoria Rowell (double role, as herself and as her Diagnosis Murder character)

Then 2 missing episodes 

YR august 26 2008 (one of the most enjoyable of Maria Arena Bell era). Adam takes control of Newman Enterprises after Mexican police declared Victor's death and becomes the main heir of Victor's estate, then fires Neal, Karen quits, Adam VS Micheal in a heated confrontation, Cane marries Chloe. 

YR august 27 2008 

Is there a chance that someone has got the AUGUST 28 episode and could make it available? I don't have it, but it should be interesting. Adam fires Victoria. 

Edited by AlexGrimaldi

• Members

Thanks a lot! 

I agree with you. After some rough months to fix things and storylines, the show started to really improve around july 2008. In the aftermath of David and Sabrina'deaths the writing became more consistent. The early months written by MAB and Hogan Sheffer were promising. The scene in Mexico where Nikki moumed Victor's presumed death hearing their song Looking throught the eyes of love in spanish and then she tried to relief her pain drinking her first vodka after 16 years of sobriety was so touching and played well. 

• Members

I love the scene where Nikki is drunkenly babbling about the time Victor put her makeup on. I hate it when they make up fake stories about the past and it was nice to refer to a real one.

Also enjoyed the scene when Victor walks in as Heather and Adam are about to do it on his couch!

Thank you, to whoever uploaded those! Very rare scenes. Lauren reuniting with her baby!

I have moved them to the 1990s folder - I think 1990s1 is a mistake and supposed to be deleted but leaving that to @ChickenNuggetz92 in case he has ways to make sure there's nothing in there that we need.

Early 1986 German episodes are also being uploaded and there's another guest contributor/angel posting clips of Cricket & Danny in the 80s and 90s clips.

Please register in order to view this content

Great to have new stuff!

Edited by BoldRestless