Day of Days

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What can they say without giving away spoilers though? It looks like a big month for Magic, and they are a well promoted couple generally. It's not lost on me how they are strategically positioned most of the time.

When will the interview from today be up? I missed it when they were streaming live.

• Members

I don't even like Abe as a character but I can tolerate him under one condition - he has to be away from Lexie. My girl is in SERIOUS need of a storyline and a new HOTT! love interest. I really despise fans who want to keep her with Abe. He's an asexual character who just keeps her down while she continually languishes on the backburner. Lexie was at her absolute best as a DiMera and fans immediately turned on her. DAYS was all too happy to send her back to the backburner and leave her there permanently. :angry:

Guest dc cubs

Rogers said something in the interview that it hasn't been a year yet. I think Days wants to wait for that one year mark to show respect for Mickey and Maggie and so it doesn't look like Maggie is moving on too quickly. Mickey died in January so they are not too far off from the one year anniversary.

Archived