Day of Days

• Members

You never know. Whenever you hear these actors say whey they love daytime, almost all of them cite the fact they can go home or raise their kids, whatever. That's not quite "an actor's life for me". She may truly like having a job and working some weeks and some not and never for 18 hours, and going about her business.

The ego thing is another story, and it would be cool if someone would interview her jointly with Melissa Reeves and they can discuss the seven stages of being fired from a soap.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It doesnt have to be about giivng spoilers. They could have just talked about the revitalization of the two characters and the good fan buzz they've been getting. They did that with most of the other characters without getting into spoiler territory

• Members

Just watched and I think the reason no one even got there is because interview-chick dominated the entire thing. I didn't see the actors really even getting much of a word in. I also wonder if they could go there truly with Louise as part of the grouping - that's more of a Suzanne Rogers first with help from John Aniston conversation. Magic is being done at Vivian's expense in many ways. Either way we did get a spoiler and a half out of it - neither one being that hard to figure out on our own anyway.

• Members

I did love Peggy McKay saying that the fan reaction to teh change in Caroline has been great. I love it. I never liked Caroline but now she's turning more into a character I love to hate. I hope she continues to be meddling, manipulative and is completely unapologetic about it. She sure seems to have fun playing that type of role. I'd love it if in order to protect Sami, she came out and confessed to shooting EJ. It would be hilarious to see her say, yeah I tried to kill him...so what? Would Bo and Roman arrest her and let her get prosecuted. Would EJ and Stefano really go after an old lady? It would be interesting to weave that in with Magic as Victor intervenes to help protect Caroline from the Dimera wrath. She can use him to her advantage and get under Maggie's skin in the process. Could be fun!

• Members

Are Bo and Carly not popular at all? The audience warmed up to the in the original story bc Hope was dead and gone, but things are different now. I saw no buzz or interest for them at all from the clips. Everyone kept asking about Bo and Hope, yet no one was gushing about how great Bo and Carly are together. I almsot felt bad for Crystal Chappelle there

• Members

Crystal and Louise definitely have the bad corner of the triangle and it showed in the attention Bope and Magic were receiving. But I've got to think they know the deal and they're just playing a role. At least Carly is being portrayed with a good measure of self respect and awareness of Bo's feelings, and I think she'll be the one to walk away. Vivian will always have that element of camp and won't ever remain on top for long.

Archived