Day of Days

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That makes complete sense. From what I understand they just wanted to give Maggie options by killing Mickey and had no idea Magic would be a run-away train just one month later (starting at Melanie's wedding when fans noticed). They've got to get through this first Christmas without both Mickey and Alice.

But obviously it's out there and no one is turning away from the pairing. It's probably a whole lot easier for those of us who wanted Maggie free of Mickey back in 1981.

• Members

The sad thing is, I think Renee Jones likes that she doesn't get storylines. She seems to like having the majority of the time off to travel. She doesn't seem to have the passion for it anymore. It's a shame because she's so talented. And you could tell at the cast cheering when the guy asked her if she would return to the Dimera Dark side.

• Members

Reading through the comments about RJ just makes me sad. She's so sexy, gorgeous and talented and she's permanently stuck to an asexual bore. Every time I think about how smoking she was with Jonah, Brandon and Tek I see red. The people at DAYS should be shot for wasting her like that :angry: :angry:

• Members

I haven't seen the video but I doubt very much RJ likes being backburnered. I remembered the TV guide article back in 2000 when they interviewed her about becoming a DiMera and she was practically giddy with excitement. I could see if she was heavily featured and they gave her a break from time to time, but constantly NOT being used and treated like a glorified day player while subjected to TWO firings will be a blow to anyone's ego. Abe has always been the weakest link. There's so much they could be doing with her, especially in the EJ storyline and they refuse to. I would love to see her on another soap or any medium that will utilize her talents but unfortunately that ain't happening.

Guest dc cubs

Yes, there was an interview with Renee Jones in SOD within the last year and she said how she's OK with not working and likes her time off. Renee was dealing with a death in the family and it might have been two family members that had died recently. She said that made her realize there was more to life than just work and spending time with family is very important to her.

Archived