DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ah, that makes sense, Carl. And thanks so much for all you're sharing. I wish TV Guide had a usable archive, or I was near my old college's library -- Michael Logan had a column talking about the Hayes in a production of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf circa '93. What a night that had to have been.

And the one I'd really love to dig up is when a group of L.A. soap actors (SSH, Lynn Herring and a few others) gave their thoughts on Soapdish. I remember them being favorable toward it, but Susan said she would kill to know what Lucci thought!

• Members

That was a really beautiful tribute. Maggie may annoy me with the Daniel propping, but I always smile when I see Suzanne on the show. Considering how long she's been on, and considering she has Myasynthia(sp?) Gravis which she was diagnosed in the 80's, she really has long been a success story. The bit of shade about past regimes was a nice touch...wink.png