DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks for the videos @SoapDope.  It's funny that Peter was on Days for a long time but his character is barely remembered.  I read his book and he didn't seem to like working for Days, although he had nice things to say about the Bill & Susan Hayes, Macdonald Carey, and Frances Reid. 

@Darn If that's not Kristian, it's her doppelganger!

Edited by jam6242

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I don’t keep up with the thread, but I assume some might know of DaysEpisodes (this being there Twitter handle, I think) who had uploaded loads of episodes in private playlist form on YouTube. Anyway, I had subscribed to a few playlists and was in the process of d/l episodes from 2001 when other stuff came up. By the time I re-engaged I had forgotten my login details and which email I had used.

Please register in order to view this content

If anyone has access to these playlists, could someone PM me the links to 2001 and 2002. I really want to have certain episodes from that era, as it was the last time I properly watched the show.

• Members

I'm not sure about putting that info (name, website etc) here so openly. The poster has also asked NOT to share the links.

In any case, all the playlists have been made unavailable/private thanks to someone adding videos to a public playlist despite the very clear instructions not to do so. Hopefully that will change at some point but for now we all have to do without the episodes because some can't follow the rules!

• Members

I see. I didn’t realise that had happened. People not following the rules - shocker!

Please register in order to view this content

Such a shame others spoiling it for everyone else.

Apologies if I made an error in judgement. I was only asking because I did have access to the links, which wasn’t a lie. 

I do get where the poster is coming from, as I had uploaded the entire series of Sunset Beach, as well as a huge collection of Days promos from 1999-2003, which ended up being deleted a few years ago. So, yeah, I get it.