DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

I’ve been watching LA Law on Amazon Prime and Renee Jones has a recurring role as a law clerk and love interest for Blair Underwood’s character. This would’ve been 89-90 I believe. She’s great in the show! I’m honestly surprised they didn’t put her on full time because as the episodes continue they keep developing her more and more. I don’t see how she will leave at this point. Of course it’s good she did because we got her on DAYS as Lexie!

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Same. I remember Bill Bell saying he recommended Days producers look at Diedre for the role of Marlena as he had no more story left for her at Y&R. When he would see her, once she was on the show, he said she wasn't at all friendly to him. He would say hello and she would just ignore him. Seems she always had an attitude. 

• Members

That whole time from 2002-2003 was such a weird era. It's almost like Dena Higley was brought on to purposely sabotage the show so they'd have reason for Reilly to come back and "save" it. Of course, that's not what actually happened, but it was a bogus move to ax Brash and Cwikly. 

Another "interim" headwriter that was better than what came before or after her was Beth Milstein in mid-2006 after Reilly 2.0 left but before Hogan Sheffer joined. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just watched the Coronation massacre. It was crazy and OTT but it was directed really well. And all the cameos from all the popular soap stars were fun to see. I miss when soaps had money.

Also, was Stefano originally gonna turn out to be Chloe's father? The writers really seemed to have established a good relationship between the two of them.