DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Members

Gosh, gee, that was really lovely. DA looks & sounds so good. She really pulled herself together to see her mom. Again today, I love the writing.

And I am so excited because this episode has solved a small personal mystery for me. I had it in my head that Stephen Schnetzer had played Julie's brother, Ben Olson. And, he did play Julie's brother, ... Steve Olson. I couldn't figure where I got Ben from. It seemed so random for my brain to change Steve Olson's name to Ben. Here's the answer, Tom & Alice were talking about Ben & Addie. There was a Ben Olson, he was just Julie's father not her brother.

Thnx again!

Edited by Tonksadora
I made my reply to the wrong post. No, sorry. It's in the right place.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm not sure why Julie initially kept her romance with David a secret from Susan, but I am pretty sure Julie didn't tell her later, after David and Susan had been together, because she didn't want her friend to feel worse than she did, by telling her she was dating David and was in love with him. 

Julie assumed the whole thing would be over in 9 months and everyone could be discreet and she and David would reconcile. She also blamed herself for what happened between David and Susan because it happened just after Julie and David were to elope. Julie changed her mind, David was heart broken and found Susan, who was equally miserable.

They consoled each other in the back seat of his car (I think) it was impulsive and driven by heart ache and lack of self worth. I think Julie didn't blame Susan for what happened, and just wanted to help her deal with the mess they had gotten into. 

Edited by will81

• Members

This is a great place & you describe it well. It's a good place to think. I love Bill Bell but I have a bone to pick with even him. He is one of many who participated in violence against women, rape, assault he said/she said, etc. I realize that he is a product of his generation, though.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Thank you for the reply!   I am trying to piece the story together the best I can.  It's difficult when you only can find a few rare episodes or whatever awesome stuff @JAS0N47has.  Hopefully more of these episodes are uploaded.  Anyone know why Susan was so miserable at the time to hookup with David?

It's crazy to think such a legendary character like Julie only had one child and it was by David who was on the show for a year before SSH even took over lol.

• Members

That episode was terrifying to watch in real time. At least the stunt woman "playing" Julie was a professional. Suzanne Rogers must have been terrified. I doubt I would have agreed to participate in that scene, and good luck to NBC/Corday if they tried to force me into it legally. I would have won in court!