YRBB

The View

To help make jugging schedules possible for Cameron Bure and Faris, “The View” will be instituting a panel of contributors, who will pop up on the program as substitute co-hosts from time to time. Those in the running for the part-time gigs include Molly Sims, Sherri Shepherd, stylist Stacy London and Wallace, who hasn’t decided if she’ll continue on the show in the smaller role.

LMAO. This has me laughing. Poor Sherri Shepherd. She only hosted for 7 years. Now she has to audition for a part time gig? I cant

tumblr_m3qw2woIvD1r9qd2co1_400.gif

LMAO. This has me laughing. Poor Sherri Shepherd. She only hosted for 7 years. Now she has to audition for a part time gig? I cant

tumblr_m3qw2woIvD1r9qd2co1_400.gif

And why would Wallace want to return to a show that fired her …absurd…..they might as well have Kirk Cameron replace his sister when she can't be there.

They need to just cancel the View already or bring back Barbara and Joy for one last season and then end it.

Edited by Soapsuds

It's so funny thinking about Raven and Candace getting into it on the view a couple weeks ago because I just remembered that Candace actually guest starred on one of my favorite episodes of That's So Raven. She played a pushover substitute teacher and Raven conned her into moving a test nobody studied for so that she could throw a party. :lol:

Cheap do you remember that??

Edited by Mr. Vixen

It's so funny thinking about Raven and Candace getting into it on the view a couple weeks ago because I just remembered that Candace actually guest starred on one of my favorite episodes of That's So Raven. She played a pushover substitute teacher and Raven conned her into moving a test nobody studied for so that she could throw a party. laugh.png

Cheap do you remember that??

LOL....I dont remember her doing anything between Full House and Dancing with the Stars

They need to just cancel the View already or bring back Barbara and Joy for one last season and then end it.

Here's what I suspect: ABC will do whatever they can to keep "The View" on the air through their 20th anniversary. Even if the ratings are [!@#$%^&*] and the co-hosts even worse.

Whoever said it in the updates (Cheap? Vix?) was right: "The View" is now just a panel made up of the most random bitches.

Me! Its just like Love and Hip Hop. No longer has any soul and is made up of a bunch of random women that dont click and dont like each other.

Candace brought huge buzz her one week there and ABC will do anything to sign her. It shows they miss Hasselbeck who brought the different view. Candace is what they want.

Ughhh Faris stinks, and Bure's a bigot. Whenever Faris co hosts, I'd FF, but she never has anything(worth listening to) to say.as for DJ:enhanced-buzz-19604-1338307934-1.jpg

VVVVVVVVVV

Candace brought huge buzz her one week there and ABC will do anything to sign her. It shows they miss Hasselbeck who brought the different view. Candace is what they want.

LOL!!!

They can have her. I'm dropping the show (unless its a NW/SL visit)