• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Paula isn't needed, she didn't contribute a whole lot when she was on....Totally agree about Nicolle.  I think the six person panel was a last minute decision after realizing just how youth targeted their cast was. I know they are pulling for the younger demos, but I think someone (wisely) realized that they needed someone familiar and more seasoned on the panel.

I also think they figured Nicolle would stick around for the occassional appearance...which I don't blame her for rejecting!

• Members

Yesss ... welcome back Joy! I'm glad they backed up the Brinks truck and unloaded the cash for her. I'm surprised they'll have six co-hosts at the table, but Paula and Candice will be MIA at times, Paula won't be working Friday's.

I don't think Paula was needed. I wish they hadn't fired Nicolle. Ugh. I'd rather have her.

LOL at all the contributors. Ana is an interesting choice. I like Stacy. Padma and Molly are meh, kinda boring and basically fill-ins. And what the hell is Sherri going to contribute? At least she can generate buzz for the show, I guess. Basically they're keeping a bunch of women around to be the fill-ins. The show needs consistency so it's not a terrible group ...

Edited by KMan101

• Members

So is she back full time or will she be like Barbara and only be there a few days a week and for special episodes? If I were Joy Id have arranged to have a deal like that bc it is a bit of a step backwards to come back. She should get the Barbara treatment

Edited by Cheap21