The View

YRBB

• Members

I really miss Nicolle. Loved her smartness. Why is Paula on here she bores me to tears? CandUGH makes my skin crawl I can't stand her. I think this is going to be Whoppi last season I think it's time for her to go. Move Joy to the moderator seat and make Sherri a full time host again.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Clearly Rosie is a horror show because the evil that she has inside her can't help but express itself in her face at random times.   She is an ugly, ugly unhappy woman whose nastiness cannot be contained.    Every so often it comes out and you see it in her facial expressions.    That said, teenage runways are not the most reliable sources for gossip.

• Members

Rosie may not be perfect but I believe she loves her kids. Chelsea does seem to be playing victim & I just dont buy it

She must need money and thats why she did the Daily mail

I bet when she realizes that her BF and birth mom wont be able to support her the way Rosie did, she will come back around

Also but if you watch the fosters, Rosie had said the story she was doing with Rita's Daughter hit too close to home.  Chelsea   at least to me is acting just like Rosie's kid on the fosters did

• Members

The View has always been anti-gay. She's just carrying on the tradition. And she continues to be a shining example of why I will never watch anything with any actor whose last name is Cameron - aside from that woman who played Ada's daughter on AW...wherever she is now.

"Accept responsibility" - isn't that what he's doing by giving the interviews in the first place?

What an idiot.

And why am I not surprised Raven Symone is as narcissistic as ever.

http://www.advocate.com/hiv-aids/2015/10/07/how-not-interview-hiv-positive-person

• Members

And I saw that she said people on Twitter are "raping" her? 

It's not just that she's a bigot, she's also incredibly stupid. I guess this is what the producers wanted, it's why they canned that Nicole Wallace person - they want idiots. They want Bitsy 2.0.

Maybe the ratings are going up. I have no idea. A lot of people love to reward stupidity. But I find it embarrassing. She should be ashamed of herself. She's a [!@#$%^&*] for brains, and a lousy actress too.

• Members

Of course your racist, backwoods ass would sympathize and agree.

The level of self hatred within this girl is sad. The nerve of Black bird, unnecessary hyphen, misspelled french name with unnecessary accent to fix her mouth to say that mess....I'm convinced she does this crap out of rebellion against her militantly pro black parents for making her a child star and contributing to her weight issues. Its really disappointing to see her and Whoopi, two black women who broke barriers for our culture be so ignorant and out of touch.

• Members

Maybe she's speaking from experience? Maybe her name has given her problems in the past. Of course, in the entertainment industry, weird ass names don't hold you back as much as in corporate america... but pleeze, many people judge and make fun of stupid sounding names no matter what color they are. Hell, in high school we laughed our butts off about the ridiculous names Frank Zappa gave his children. Don't act like black people are supposed to get a pass on being made fun of for stupid names. And how many old fashioned names like Bertha, Gertrude, Eugene, etc... have been made fun of over the years, in TV and in film.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

Raven-Symone isnt some regular chick growing up in America. She has been consistently employed since the age of 2. Her name has not been a hinderance to her. Its helped sell her as she became famous as a tot on the Cosby show, a position which landed her roles for years to come. She got passed over bc of her name? I think not. The prejudge and discriminate a person based on their name is racist and ignorant. I highly doubt Raven-Symone dealt with that bc again she wasnt seeking jobs in corporate America. She's in the entertainment business and her name precedes her. She did nothing but reinforce ignorant racial stereotypes with her dumbass comment

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

She's not speaking from no damn experience and she made it more than obvious which people she specifically discriminates against when she listed Watermelondrea and Africanisha as examples and got such a kii from that racist video. Be real.

Making fun of a name is one thing but this dumb bird is talking about how she openly discriminates against people because of them. She's a tap dancing self hating dingus.

• Members

I don't think she's self hating, I don't think Raven is that much of an "out there" name. It's just a bird name like Robin. Finch, Jay, or Teal. And you are right, Whoopi did break barriers, in ways you could only dream of, so quit throwing her under the bus just because she holds different opinions from you, which are largely generational. But have you actually seen the video? It's hilarious! "Clitorisandrea" and "Elephantisha" are the two best, IMO. LOL  When you have people like Jermaine Jackson naming their children  crap like "Jermajesty" that don't help matters. You need to be criticizing the people picking the nutball names, not the people calling them out.

Edited by alphanguy74