YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why hire people who aren't going to be there?  Michelle and Candace have been MIA especially Michelle. She is doing her play…sounds familiar….oh yeah Rosie Perez…..I don't miss Candace but seriously hire people who will be there for the whole season.

• Members

Candace is bi costal so I understand her being gone from time to time. I have barely seen Michelle Collins. I honestly think at the end of season she will be cut. She tanked in focus groups, she over talks and really hasn't clicked with the panel. She has been terrible and her abcense does remind me of Rosie Perez. I actually liked Perez better then Collins.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I seriously with they'd dump Michelle (with her unfunny ass), Raven (with her dumb ass), and Candace (with her Bible thumping ass) off the panel. 

I can deal with Paula at times but she at least brings it. Bring back Elizabeth (even though I loathed her ass) and replace the other two with Sunny and Sarah.