• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Im sure Whoopi will stay but Raven is probably gone. She hasn't been on lately and neither has Michelle Collins…I just don't get why they hiring them if they are going to be out so much. Any wonder the show is tanking…..and they barely have any guests anymore…its been pure hot topics most of this week with zero quests.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I loved Sunny Hostin she's smart and really good. I thought Sara Haines was adorable. I won't miss Michelle Collins who sucked bad, Candice was awful and Raven bye bye. Good replacements let keep this panel for awhile. The View has had too many changes over yesrs.

• Members

Thank GOD if true!

Candace bored me to tears, Michelle was painfully NOT funny, and Raven was a disgrace. Raven and Michelle were a disgrace for co-host, who were supposed to represent people under 35. Their minds stayed wrapped up in pop culture and didn't know sh-t about politics or even tried. Especially, Raven. 

I do hope that they would add Jedediah Bila to the panel as the 6th co-host. Though I totally don't agree with her political stance at all, she served well as the Conservative on the panel. She will be needed at the start of the next season. 

I hope this show goes back to what it did best ... focus on politics! Leave the pop culture and vapid talk to The Talk & The Real

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Thank God if true is RIGHT. It's time to cut Michelle and Candace. They're never on. Michelle was OK but never quite fit with this panel IMO. Raven was OK, I liked her too, but the panel wasn't totally meshing. And they need to find solid hosts who want to be there. Sunny and Sarah are fantastic choices and it's been obvious that's where they're going. Very smart decision. I think the panel could finally last a while (Whoopi maybe not so much in a year or two). I could do without Paula and will stan for Nicolle forever but she just gets on my nerves for some reason.

Not surprised at all that I completely agree with this. I like Jedediah too. Better than Paula. But I know they want a 'news' person. I figure they'll use her and Sherri to fill in and then the occasional guest co-host again. They definitely need to get a stable lineup of women.