YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They've been having goes at Paula too, I actually feel kind of bad for her because on one episode Raven called her sneaky and then got really rude during an after show.

She should be really worried about Sarah Haines popping up so much, she fits in much better, just like she did during the final few episodes of last season and I don't think its a coincidence they keep bringing her back. 

• Members

Collins is awful, for sure, and Paula is just there. I don't really like or dislike her.  CCB is unnecessary, as no one notices her absence. Drop Collins, Paula, CCB and bring on Haines and Stacy London.  Joy has been great so far, and Whoopi has truly been showing back up this year.  Raven is only there for buzz, and positive or negative, people are talking about the show more.  End of rant...LOL

• Members

I think they thought she would add "controversy," and also got fooled into thinking her being on Full House was some get. They didn't realize that beyond her being a hatemonger, she also has the charisma of a dead cactus, and is too busy posturing about how superior she is to the show to actually be a part of it.

• Members

Candace is a major flop and today's episode showed exactly why. She couldn't even defend her views on Evolution vs Creationism. Have the opinion you have but at least be able to articulate why you feel the way you feel. She's an ignorant one trick pony, they need to just go ahead and part ways. Paula actually makes for a better uber Christian conservative because she can at least hold her own and doesn't come across as a complete idiot.

• 1 month later...