YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You seem to be under the impression I'm only calling her self hating because of this recent idiotic spew which isn't the case. She's clearly a self hater when she sits her ass in an interview with Oprah and identifies as a "colorless American", when she goes on a tangent about having "good hair texture", when she fixes her mouth to complain about black women wearing weaves and blonde hair nevermind the atrocities sitting on top of her head, when she brags about being from every "continent" from Africa and Europe, when she laughs about Michelle Obama being compared to a monkey and Rosie Perez has to check her. The list can go on and on, this situation is just the cherry on top. She's a proven self hating idiot which is most likely why the network hired her.

She throws her own ass under the buss every time she throws a cape on for her racist, rapist white Hollywood pals (let me stop you before a Pill Cosby mention, he's downed his people for years preaching his moral superiority and when the kitchen got too hot she back tracked on him). When she sits around sprouting bull about "real racism", when she allowed this buffoonery to happen

Please register in order to view this content

And I don't think I even NEED to say anymore after that. Its not a generational thing with her, its a "I made it into Hollywood by kissing the right white man ass so real racism is gone" thing. 

Edited by detroitpiston