YRBB

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think it's a mistake not bringing Nicolle back. However, since they've made that decision, I think next years lineup should be:

Whoopi

Raven

Michelle

Candace Cameron

Joy

If Joy's not willing to come back full time, give her the Barbara gig and have her come in 2 or 3 days a week and then have someone like Stacey London or Cristella or Molly Simms CONTRACTED to fill in on the days Joy isn't there.

The show needs stability and regular, permanent hosts. This musical chairs [!@#$%^&*] is part of the reason the ratings are in the toilet.

• Members

Joy won't come back at all she doesn't mind guest hosting to fill in that's it. Candace Bure will get Nicole spot they want Raven versus Candace to be the next Rosie versus Hasselbeck. The problem is once Hasselbeck left the edge went with the show and got very dull.

• Members

I think you are the only one missing Hassel bitch..If I heard the fu ckin' phrase Gluten free one more time...CCB is another one that should not be on the panel...Shell out the $ for Joy Behar and add Stacey London as fill in...

that's more like it...CCB is much better in her movies on Hallmark where her real personality doesn't come through. She and her God fearing gay hating brother can kick rocks, and no one needs to hear their views...

• Members

Hasselbeck was the reason Rosie was a smashing phenom first go around. Those two toe to toe brought great tv. In fact the big rosie versus Liz feud was one of the highest views of all time. Rosie was a total bore second go around a very dull panel and her fights with Whoopi were very painful to watch. Hasselbeck is the third longest View co host behind Barbara and Joy. She was on 10 years.

• Members

This is show is getting worse by the minute. Wallace wasn't great at the beginning but seemed to get her footing once Rosie O left the show and improved as a host. I don't care for Michelle…she adds nothing to the table and CCB would be just awful in the last chair. If they add her to the show I am done with watching The View.