• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A lot of speculation there, but no facts...I can't see why they'd get rid of Nicolle Wallace. She's been the standout among the hosts. She's gotten more and more comfortable over the course of the year. I don't know five people that actually liked Hasselback, her gluten free preaching or her one sided political opinions. The best thing about Nicolle is that she sees both sides of political situations, and she discusses, not forces, her opinions. I can see Perez leaving because she's doing well on Broadway,but truth be told, I enjoy a lot of her sports knowledge, as well as her outlook as a fan.

I like Collins, she'd be a nice fit. Molly Sims is fun, but a little too hippy-dippy when it comes to Hot Topics. I ould take the rotating fifth chair and offer it to Joy Behar, Stacy London, and maybe Sims. It's going to be an election year, I want to know what Joy has to say...LOL...

• Members

If anything given the elections, ABC would be stupid to dump Wallace just based on her knowledge of that alone but I love her personality and she seems so open minded. Its refreshing.

Edited by John

• Members

Yup, I was leery when I first read about her joining. She won me over by December. It's nice to hear someone political comment on both parties(her own and the other) without all the rhetoric we had to sit through from EH. She couldn't be anything but biased. I was so glad to see her leave...

• Members

OMG. How did I miss that awesomeness. I remember that talk, too. Sigh. But LMAO.

I love Nicolle Wallace. She's grown considerably and I'd be bummed to see her go. This show badly needs consistency. I'm slightly OK with a rotating fifth co-host as long as Nicolle stays on and they hire Collins. I'd rather they just offer Behar or London the fifth spot but they can't seem to make a decision.

I see they stopped wheeling out Barbara for ratings.

• Members

Michelle Collins will be an official co-host. It's official without being official. Not sure when they'll make the announcement.

Michelle and Raven bring a younger, fresher perspective. I hope they keep Nicolle though. I'd be really sorry to see her go if she does.

I wish they'd pick a permanent fifth co-host but that doesn't seem likely. I'm OK if they keep using the same fill-ins, Joy, Stacy London, Molly Simms (she's OK, not my favorite), Candace Cameron-Bure, etc.