The View

YRBB

• Members

Loved Nicolle throwing shade at ABC/Disney for firing her today & I also got the impression that Rosie P was also fired just from the body language she gave at that moment

Edited by John

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They sure did. Her firing pisses me off. I really enjoy/ed her on the show. I may just skip out next season. I like Michelle and Raven and Candace can probably rile something up every now and then but they got rid of one of the best Republicans they've had. She's been virtually embraced and they fire her because she doesn't do the social media thing and doesn't generate buzz. GMAFB. It's not like Julie, Sharon, Aisha, Sheryl and Sara are all that interesting or buzzworthy (well, Queen Sharon is, but she's too good for The Talk, IMO)

If they want Candace to be their Elisabeth then they should have just kept Elisabeth.

I mean, don't get me wrong the panel needed a shakeup and frankly I'm now ready for Whoopi to even go.

I like Paula Faris but fail to see how she'll bring much to the table. Sorry Paula.

And then they have these "contributors" like Stacy London (who should have been hired over Paula Faris, if that rumor is even true) and now Sherri Shepherd. And what the hell does Molly Sims contribute?  Ugh. They want annoying and loud hosts who get people talking about the show. I get it. The show lacks buzz now but how is having "contributors" any different than just guests hosts? They have no idea what they're doing with this show and it shows.

And the set looks like [!@#$%^&*], TBH.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Yeah......they could have just gone with four,...I didn't like Molly Sims at the table, I don't know why, I liked her on Las Vegas, but she just seemed to have the stupid falling out of her mouth every time she opened it.  Sherri Shepherd might just fall off the Earth on her next cruise show assignment.  They really did have a winner in Nicolle Wallace, and I feel like she wasn't on because she has been dropping shade left and right!

• Members

The better irony behind Kelly is how she handled that whole Giuliana Rancic/Zendaya comments a few months ago.  Giuliana's comments were reportedly edited to look worse and Kelly made no comments about it during the taping it wasn't until after it aired edited that Kelly took to twitter to gain some more minutes of fame for herself by jumping on the bandwagon.  I guess she knows how it feels to have her words mixed up but I don't she will make the connection.

• Members

I liked it when Whoopi mentioned not understanding why Nicolle wasn't coming back.  Nicolle was a class act from day one, found her footing months ago, and really is the only member of the panel with the political background to provide intelligent political information.  I, for one, will miss her.  I have no doubt that she will land somewhere more respectful of her knowledge.  ABC screwed this up, and it would serve them right if The View ends after this upcoming season...