DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melanie did all that running around, crying, losing her damn mind and acting like a fool, only to keep the secret? LMAO, she has got to be the msot dramatic person on the show. Not liking her hating on Carly now. Oh shut up.

Ariana is soooo annoying. She cant leave soon enough

I used to HATE Nicole big time but damn it, Im actually enjoying her now. What is wrong with this world?

• Members

Wow Ciara is quite the persuasive little biotch! She really knows how to butter Bo up and get him to do what she wants. LOL. They are really shaping up Ciara to be a handful when she's SORAS'ed I think.

Loved the scenes between her and Hope, though. They were sweet!

Still enjoying her storyline in prison. Looks like an organ donation scheme might be going on with the prison, and that creepy Dr. Walters guy might be in on it.

Sami and EJ really need to stay away from each other for awhile for the sake of the kids. EJ knew he wasn't supposed to be around Sydney because of the court order, and yet he still snatched her away from Lexie at the hospital. I thought the scenes between him and Sami fighting over her were good, though.

• Members

Nice manicure, Hope! Did Prison Warden Santana give that to you?

Still, loved that scene between Bo, Hope and Ciara. Ciara is one of my favorite characters, weirdly. Can't wait until Grampa Wictor gives her some kingpin pointers.

• Members

Today's show was so good! Loved it!

I was cheering Ari on! I was totally on her side, loved her yelling at Sami! She called Sami psychotic, and said she was a homicidal slut who only loves herself. LOL! LH did her best acting today, IMO. She is the best when she has to play bitchy/angry/loud.

The DiMera's wub.gif including Chad wub.gif loved the Chad/Stefano/EJ scenes! They are all related but they don't know it yet. Loved when Stefano said Chad reminded him of EJ! What is taking this storyline so long?? Can Kate reveal the secret already?! I cannot wait until all is found out, and the show delves more into Chad being a DiMera.

Caroline. Wow what a frail, heartless witch. Was not happy when I saw her back out of the blue today. Why couldn't she just have let Nicole and Sydney have a moment? angry.gif ugh.

LOL, Victor was hilarious today! All of his comments about Vivian and the whole sarcophagus ordeal. Loved it...and Vivian's fantasy! Great stuff! lol @ the sound effects DAYS used for those scenes.

I was coming on here to mention the exact same thing! That word was used a LOT today. Especially with Victor & Brady.

• Members

^^ Same here, I was totally Team Ariana yesterday. Voice of TRUTH, Ari! I am so beyond over Sami and how everybody defends her. In fact, if that selfish, snub-nosed, quarterback-necked whiner were to leave Days for a while, I doubt I'd miss her at this point (sorry, jp, I know you adore her but that's how I feel).

DiMera and Kiriakis-heavy day. :wub:

Archived