DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Members

Melanie: "It's about ME and Daniel" uhm, no. It's about Daniel and Chloe. It doesn't have crap to do with you! Melanie was SO over the top today, I couldn't believe how Nathan was just standing there taking her screeching at him like that. I mean what did he do, mind his own business?!

Loved when Mel slapped Chloe at the end, though :-D that was harrrddd.

Stephanie: "She just called me a bitch". And what?! You don't think you're one?? I hate how she was acting like it was so shocking when Mel called her a biotch.

Loved Gus standing up to Vivian!!

LOL! That really is how she talks!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WIN! I can actually hear her saying that line. She was the best thing about that Nighttime Hope storyline- I LOVED it every time Hope would scold her and tell her to stop "making up stories."

What is Ciara's middle name? Because I always remember Hope calling her by her first, middle, & last name while scolding her, like most mothers would. But even though they repeated the same thing over & over with them, it never once got old.

Somebody, please! Post a youtube clip! Or, even better, make a Hope scolding Ciara montage with full audio!

• Members

Melanie...oh I cant stand self righteous bitches and she's one of the worst! Regarding her meltdown after she found out Chloe cheated, are you kidding me? The girl was over the top and a complete mess. When she was going on about how Nathan personally hurt her and Daniel, I thought it was bc she thought that he was the one that slept with Chloe. Nope, Nathan hurt her by not telling her. Oh shut up Melanie. It was not his place to say anything and he needed to stay out of it bc it was not his business.

Are we supposed to be rooting for them as a couple? It kinda feels as if they are supposed to be the end game especially with teh way Stephanie is scheming but Im not feelnig them. I really dont care any of the combination of pairings. They all do nothing for me.

Stephanie. I did not like her going off on Adrienne. When she ended things by saying "We're not friends anymore", I thought what are they 12? So childish. She had a perfect oppurtunity to confess to Nathan and she didnt.

I am beyond sick of the hate Carly train. Kayla was especially ugly during those scenes with Bo. The way she described Carly as some evil lying maniipulative witch, you'd have think she was the worst. Am I missing something bc I dont see this terrible Carly, that they all talk about. Kayla needed to shut up. Well karma's a bitch and Days lighting and makeup made her look just as terrible as she was sounding

dayskayla.jpg

A mess!

Vivian continues to crack me up with her lines: "You vile little phony. Cant u ever tell the truth!"

"Unbeleivable. Now she's giving Brady permission to kill me. what is wrong with these people!"

• Members

I really wish the show had gone with E.J. and Ari...Lindsay and James have great chemistry with one another...

and I know I'm a little on this tidbit, but this is by far the best Will the show has had. He and Ali look sooo much like mother and son, he just doesn't look like Lucas in the least.

• Members

I don't like Carly, so I guess I'm on the Carly hate train. I'm not even really part of the Bo and Hope fanbase, but I've never been able to love Carly.

To my mind, she was partially responsible for Jen's rape years ago. She withheld information that would have kept Jennifer safe and away from Lawrence. She's one for secrets.

I know Jen would never hold her responsible because they're good friends, but I always held her a bit responsible for Jennifer being in a dangerous situation without all the facts. I always, always, always felt that when push came to shove, Jennifer was a much better friend to Carly than Carly ever was to Jennifer.

I mean...you fall in love with your best pal's rapist and pretty much disregard her to go off with said lover? Yeah. So not something I'd love.

As for Kayla...I can see why she wouldn't think much of Carly either, because Carly DID go off with Lawrence, and who took Steve all those years ago? The first person who took Steve was...you guessed it...Lawrence!

So yeah. Carly probably isn't very high on Kayla's list, and I'm fine with that.

Carly could leave tomorrow and I'd be fine with that. I don't think she's "the most terrible person who ever walked the streets of Salem" but I don't think she's wonderful, either, and I hate that she just jumped into bed with Bo the way she did, no matter how Hope and Bo were doing at that time. To me, one doesn't excuse the other.

It's very believable to me that Carly came to town HOPING to rekindle things with Bo. I mean, who carries around a scroll when you're on the run after you killed your husband? Who does that?

Nah. She was hoping to get Bo back, and the fact that his marriage was in serious jeopardy did give her an opportunity to make that happen.

But hey...she's no dummy. She knows she'll never be number one for Bo. She's seeing it already.

Guest dc cubs

The problem that I have with the Carly blame game is that she gets all of the blame for Bope's breakup. Does Carly share some blame? Yes, but so do both Bo and Hope. Hope is the one who walked out on Bo and took Ciara away from him. Bo should not have gotten involved with Carly unless he was separated or divorced. Carly was wrong to sleep with a married man. They are all part of the problem but yet Carly is the one that seems to get called out most for it.

• Members

Lexie wub.gif loved her scenes with Kate as well as Sami! We saw a lot of her today!

I just want Daniel to find out already and for Mel to find out it was Philip who Chloe slepped with so we can get on from this already. It's all terrible!

Agreed!

I'm rooting for them! Loved them when they were first together and still can see them being together now, though I'm really starting to dislike Melanie these days.

• Members

I agree and this is why I think the show should usher Carly completely away from them and do something else with her. She really has no luck in this Bo/Hope situation and she's better off getting out of their orbit. Carly could be a better character right now if she wasn't involved with them anymore. JMO.

• Members

I actually dont think Carly shares ANY blame in the bope breakup.

They were over and done before she came to town. When she came back Hopeless twit wanted nothing to do with Bo and made it clear. He started to move on, Hopeless got jealous and flipped out, bo said too little, too late. Then they ignored all that, thre carly under the bus, made a poor hope story, and everything was changed again.

I dont care for carly one way or the other, honestly, she could leave and i wouldnt much care. Just how it went down IMHO.

• Members

I have not been a fan of Melanie but I will give her props: she is FAR more interesting than Chloe or Daniel. Her chemistry with Nathan burns off the screen. I love that she is entangled with Maggie and the Hortons on the one side and the Kiriakises on the other. Honestly, without Melanie's presence (and to a certain extent Nicole's), I really couldn't give a [!@#$%^&*] about Bimbo McBoobs and even less about her stuporific fiance Dr. Saint HairyChest McSelf-Righteous.

Am FF through all of Sami's scenes. I just really cannot stomach watching her at the moment. Kate, Stefano and EJ? Yes. Sami wringing her hands and gulping and looking guilty? Eh. No.

• Members

Melanie, assaulting a pregnant woman. My goodness, what the hell is wrong with her? That was all shades of wrong, considering she knows Chloe had trouble with fertility. I wonder how she will handle the fact that Carly knew about the cheating. Will she start slapping her mother around too? BTW, what was the not so nice things that Chloe alluded to Melanie having done in the past?

LMAO at Stephanie when she came home and said to Melanie "were you invited?"

LMAO at Gus leaving Vivian in the coffin, saying she made her bed and she now has to lie in it.

I dont like Nicole but I dont like that Brady is playing her. Thats kinda messed up.

I didnt know about Carly's history with Kayle so thanks, that put things into perspective. Still though, itsnot just Kayla but everyone in Hope's brigade. They crucify Carly and they make her out to be one of the most manipulative, hateful witches in Salem. I like Jennifer's approach bc she's stayed neutral without betraying either Hope or Carly. The rest have been over the top, blaming Carly for everything thats gone wrong in Carly's life. Bo's a big boy. I wish they'd all just STFU and let him lead his life.

• Members

I didn't even think of it that way! She did assault a pregnant woman. Yeah it was just a slap in the face but still! Dang!

Not sure what Chloe was specifically referring to when she said that. I don't think Melanie has done anything mean to Chloe. But she has done some mean things to other people, especially Stephanie lol. She stole Trent's wallet and planted it in her purse.

Ugh the way she said that, and in such a bitchy way. That's why I was annoyed when she was all surprised when Mel called her a bitch. Bitch you were acting like one when you came through the door and saw her! Then after you found out why she was there you acted all sweet & sugary.

Archived