DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

(Would someone please tell me how to use the Multiquote feature on this?)

No, no... I'm not suggesting rush anything - long and steady always make the best stories and after 30 years it's going to take more than 30 weeks for Maggie to move on, I know that. I'm just wondering if someone - ghostly or otherwise - will give Mickey's permission so Maggie finally feels she's not betraying him. The payoff for this one is a long ways down the road and I'm really good with that. I'm just speculating.

• Members

under each post is two button, quote and multi quote. select multi quote and all the posts you want and then hit reply and they will all be quoted.

I think that as far as needing permission, she needs it from herself. She may eventually be pushed to realize it is ok to move on and that doesnt nullify what she had with mickey, and if thats the case it will prob come from a combo of brady/melanie, perhaps jen or hope. It would be interesting to see Julies take on this as she was involved with Victor. But in the end she will realize it for herself and allow herself to move on.

• Members

Happy Birthday JP!

daysmelanie.jpg

Loved Carly telling Melanie to grow up. LMAO, that was a funny line. She also makes some of the ugliest expressiosn with ehr face and lips. I caught this one on Mondays show

I didnt get it at first but I love Nicole and Chloe as BFFs

Can we FF Hope till she is released? I have no interest in her prison story.

daysabe.jpg

Abe looks like a puffer blowfish

• Members

Carly told Mel to grow up? LOVE IT!!! I have to look for that moment. Mel is acting more like a spoiled brat than an adult daughter married in her own right. And also nice to see Carly not taking the emotional heat all the time. I can't wait until they both realize Philip is the guy - then I think we're going to see a closing of the ranks between Melanie and her parents. Chloe's "betrayal" is one thing, but all of them talking to Philip about it and Phloe keeping that part a secret this whole time is going to be a HUGE explosion in the middle of this grouping of characters. It's like a car wreck.... I can't wait to see the bodies smeared on the ground. cool.gif

As for Mel's face, I think it's her mouth. Molly Burnett has a comic's face and she knows how to use it. I love her expressions.

• Members

blink.gif....

The woman is acting with one prop, no movements larger than an arm swing, no other actors to work with and the same wardrobe/hair/make-up that she's had for over a month. If anything LS is showing how damned good she really is.

• Members

I have found LS to be uncomfortably horrible the past few weeks. Granted, she's acting against no one, the dialogue is ridiculous, and she's just repeating herself over and over. But mostly it feels like she's ad-libbing and/or forgetting her lines, the way everything is sputtering out.

That said, I thought she was quite good in her scenes talking to Gus through the transmitter. I don't really doubt her acting capabilities, but this story sure is not doing her any favors.

What a low-rent wedding! Good grief. These people don't even plan a damn reception?! Good thing everyone had secrets to mutter about while they stood around that "park."

• Members

LOL... the wedding was a bit much - or less - but it wasn't the real event anyway. The real event will be learning the truth. This was merely another opportunity for everyone in the know to wring their hands.

As for poor Viv, what can they have her say that she hasn't already? She's a little focused at the moment. Hopefully they will move this along soon. Nicole finding out wasn't that interesting, but when Victor and Maggie finally learn everything (and no that's not a spoiler, just obvious conclusion) it's going to hit the fan big time.

Days does this though - about once every 4-6 weeks it's like the needle on the victrola gets stuck in a groove and it needs a push to continue. Right now everything is in a holding pattern. I just hope they aren't holding out for November Sweeps. Granted that's only a few weeks away, but it's already been about two weeks of SSDD with every story.

Archived