DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thats the cast photo! Well, not that exact frame, but that shoot.

Sweeney looks FNATSTIC in that collor. Molly looks delish in that purple(or blue) shade. Suzanne, of course is flawless and rockin that green!

Judi Evans is just stunning. I need this to come out in some HQ sizes asap. I love the placement of everyone.

eta: how amazing is Suzanne in that promo in her rollers? Love it.

• Members

Caroline's a bitter old bitch who cheated on her husband all while lusting after Victor with her eyes for years and is just jealous bc he finally lost interest and traded her in for the better red headed model. Caroline needs to shut up and just babysit Sami's kids bc no one wants her. Maggie >>>> Caroline

• Members

Okay, arguably the Sarcophagus storyline is quickly coming to it's natural conclusion and there's only so many ways the conversations outside of the coffin can happen, but..... I've got to say I don't think I've ever been as impressed with Louise Sorel as I have been with this storyline. Sure she can muck it up with the best of them, but it takes someone of extreme talent to be working with so little and reacting to scenes with people who aren't even there. This is truly a Master Class we're watching. The story itself fell away weeks ago and now I'm just enjoying the work.

And look how many of us can now spell "Sarcophagus"! biggrin.gif

• Members

nuGabi & Will have NO chem whatsoever!! None!

Why do I have a feeling the envelope Kate is having sent to Stefano (with the proof that Chad is his son) won't even get to him?! Hope I'm wrong!!

The buried alive story does seem to be coming to an end, overall I liked it! I think LS did great throughout the whole thing. I wish Carly could have found out about this somehow while it was happening, though.

I cannot wait to see Viv get out of that thing & stretch ;-). Then plan her revenge like we all know she will.

• Members

You know, when all is said and done with this Vivian thing, I think we won't be getting Vivian's prediction of Maggie not wanting anything to do with Victor but rather we'll get Maggie somehow understanding with the help of Brady/Kate/Nicole, and some serious Magic propping.

My conjecture of course, not a spoiler.

• Members

Like seriously, did we really need to see Nicole flashback to something that literally happened 30 seconds ago?!

Finally Arianna died!! It was taking forever. Felt kinda sad but then I was like...not really! lol! Camila Banus rocked today as Gabi. Loved when she ripped into Will, & she did so good when she was sitting on Arianna's bedside. DAYS really should have given her her own scene alone with Arianna.

Agreed!! sad.gif

Archived