DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

Yep, that picture sums up what characters and story have taken over the show. Unfortunately, I don't see this story ending any time soon.

• Members

Loved the Philip/Melanie/Victor/Maggie scenes! Victor wub.gif aww he has no more excuses to see Maggie now! What will he do to get his next Maggie fix?? lol! I love all of it...Victor is like a little kid around Maggie!

Love Sami & Rafe's apartment, it looks great...I hope with the HD transition we get some more new sets, and also get some of the ones we have already refurbished, cause they all mostly look like messes...

I hope Sami gets a real job soon. I was annoyed with her yesterday when she asked, "Can we afford this?".

The Stefano/EJ scenes were great. I'm surprised EJ's main motive right now isn't to get Sami back. But I'm sure it will be in no time...even after he finds out she shot him.

Vivian is so hilarious in that coffin, I love all of her commentary....and Nicole/Brady are smokin'!

Yep it'll never end!

• Members

I don't mind EJ/Sami/Rafe but what I mind is the isolation from the rest of the canvas this story is. When Sami and Rafe were discussing Daniel/Chloe, I admit I was surprised that Sami even knew Chloe was pregnant LOL What's funny is that Sami is a freakin Brady and she hardly interacts with her other relatives (other then Caroline). What's up with that?

• Members

I just want Sami to pick one of them already, it will most likely be Rafe. But no matter which one she picks, I'd like to see the other find someone else and pursue a relationship with them rather than fight over and over again for Sami...so boring.

ICAM with you. That annoys me to, especially with Sami. We need to see her interacting and getting in the mix with others....she so should have been helping Stephanie switch those DNA results, rather than that creepy Ian guy. Sami could be doing so many other things right now along with managing her daily drama's with Rafe & EJ. The DAYS writers need to branch her out more.

• Members

I'm just FFing through anything that involves EJ/Sami/Rafe..... how boring. Even Stefano isn't saving this one for me.

But Magic..... sigh..... that I've re-watched a few times and laughed each time. Even though it was only one day this week, Friday made the week great. I'm marvelling at Maggie's comedic timing now that she's working with Melanie and Victor, she was never allowed to be funny in her first 36 years on Days, but now she's hilarious. And that catch in her breath when Victor touched her hand.... wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

• Members

I love the little actor that plays Johnny. He is one of the most impressive young kids in daytime. Im impressed with how well he pronunciates his lines and how grown he appears for his age. They got a gem here

I didnt even realize that Carly had no clue who Chloe slept with. She has no clue she's protecting her daughter's cheating husband. I bet she will feel used by Chloe when she learns the truth.

I love having Kayla back. I wish she were in town more often. Her scenes with Stephanie are about the only time Ive liked Stephanie lately.

Why did they wait so long to get back to Victor and Maggie? They should have been featured more than just 1 day.

How did Nicole's dog died? LOL..when she said she was going to the one that loved her the most, I thought she was going to Brady. I like how she was pulled into his plot. LOVED her interactions with Vivian and how Viv kept screwing up her name. BTW, Viv providing commentary to everything she sees and hears, never gets old

I didnt see the EJ plot twist coming. I wish he wasnt faking. Lexi telling Sami she needs to pretend to be his wife is weak. I hate that soap story whenever it comes up.

Chad looks so much better now that he did something with his hair

Why is Arianna still around?

• Members

With the attention Magic is getting I highly doubt they will reduce them to once a week as a regular thing. I think it was just a matter of getting some other stories put in place - namely Brady/Nicole - in order to have more Magic. They now have Viv/Brady/Nicole and Philip/Melanie/House between them.

But arguably too much attention is being given to Ej/Sami/Rafe.

• Members

I took a week or so off but came back for Vivian and Brady. Sami and her men are a nightmare. I just don't see that Allison Sweeney is good at playing the heroine. And to make it worse it has been two years or more about freaking Sydney. The kid is not that interesting! We didn't have to suffer through two sold years of Hope talking about Ciara day in and day out. Like a famous old cartoon once said "enough is too much!" The only ones in the whole shooting story that interest me is Will, mainly because it is someone new, and Kate because she hasn't had a story in a while. I just wish they would move on to Chad.

What I do like about the show is Vivian, but I am not sure I like this new meaner Brady. I prefer Brady to be pure as the driven snow. EM is fun though.

• Members

That's the thing - they should play to AS's strengths and history on the show. She is NOT the next Marlena (thank God because once around was enough) so why do they keep trying to push it? Perhaps in another decade when she's over another maturity hump she can follow in the footsteps of Julie, but right now she should be a trouble maker not a whiner.

Archived