DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dc cubs

There was a bit in last weeks SOD about Staci Greason. Days had trouble contacting her to reprise the Isabella role. When they finally did she was in the hospital recovering from emergency spine surgery. She taped her scenes when she was only 9 days out of the hospital. Plus Greason said she had a huge scar on her neck and that's why the ghost outfit had to cover her neck. It had been a long time since she had acted so that in combination with recently getting out of the hospital could explain why she was a little rusty.

• Members

Thanks for the info, I thought the Isabella scenes were ok but Greason didn't look too good and did seem a bit off.

I did love Victor talking to Vivian, as well as the Ari and Sami scenes. It's a shame they didn't give the EJ and Ari a go way back in Decemeber/January. I never understood why Days wanted Lindsay Hartley to repair with Eric Martsolf. Hartley had chemistry with Travis Schuldt(whats he up to since leaving Scrubs?), hubby Justin, and even James Stevenson but never with Martsolf in my opinion.

I will always love Allison Sweeney and she is doing great but Sami is such a messy character nowadays. I thought her shooting EJ would give her a chance to re-develop a backbone but now we're back to the teary, weepy tragic heroine which is very un-Sami. Now Sami finds herself in a classic Meta Bauer/Pat Matthews situation which is even more un-Sami. I love the premise but the story just doesn't vibe with me at all.

• Members

LMAO. But you gotta admit this is the most interesting she has ever been. I found myself rooting for her this entire week she is telling the truth, everything Rafe, Sami, and Will have tried to use to excuse the shooting has been illogical.

I love EJ/Arianna's friendship or whatever you want to call it. :wub:

• Members

Was disappointed with the ending! We didn't even get to see Arianna run into the path of the car and have a shocked look on her face as it was coming towards her?! I wanted to see her get ran over..!!

I thought it was so stupid how Arianna invited EJ to the Brady pub to show him evidence that incriminates Sami, who is a Brady.

Sami wub.gif today we saw some some shades of the old her. She was not acting like some sappy heroine, she was a straight up bitch with Arianna today and I loved it! Loved their struggle for the video recording lol!! That was awesome, and it was so funny when Kayla doomed in and Arianna bolted out of there all fast!! Those scenes were great. That was a real fight!

Loving the nu-Gabi

• Members

I agree. The show wasted LH and the way she was written the past few weeks is the way she should've been from the start. They made her too weepy and too much of a softy. She was so much better working opposite EJ, being at odds with Sami, etc. She was tapping into her inner "Theresa" lately and I loved that.

What a shame.

• Administrator

LOL DAYS is sooooo cheap. I really hope NBC gives the show more money once they convert to HD. TPTB should know if the can't SHOW IT, don't WRITE IT. We're suppose to SEE the action, not IMAGINE the action.

Agreed. This is the most interesting Ari has been. Ari should've been the next Mrs. EJ Dimera and begins a new rivalry with Sami. And Rafe being her brother complicates things, and Gabi is caught in the middle between her brother and sister - so you create a family dynamic there. And to build on that Dimera/Hernandez/Brady quad, you develop another Dimera/Hernandez/Brady triangle with Chad/Gabi/Will which affects Stefano/Kate. Come on, this is too easy! You have the players! It's not that hard. LOL

Archived