DAYS: October Discussion Thread

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now I'll agree with this one down the line. GH used to have the "good guys" (Lila, Robin, Nedly, etc) but yeah... trying to make the bad guys good has really frakked with that show. Good is good, grey is grey, and mobsters/hit men are not morally upstanding. At least the Days "bad guys" have retained that devious element - and they also happen to be the sexiest on the show, regardless of age.

• Members

Okay, I never thought I'd say this, but I want some serious bonding between Maggie and Nichole. They were fabulous today. Loved the whole carrot cake exchange - that's such a girl thing, lol.

With Caroline on her anti-Maggie tirade, Stephanie being naturally anti-Melanie, Carly and Hope being on opposite sides of the Bo line, I can see the Sami vs. Nichole relationship line up nicely, having the Brady women (Caroline, Stephanie, Sami) on one side and the Kiriakis/Horton "women" (Maggie/Melanie/Nichole) on another with Carly/Hope as wildcards in the middle. That could be some real fun. Throw in Carly and the men just won't know what hit them when the women start to bare their claws. Chill might turn to each other just to avoid the estrogen levels in town.

• Members

This is going to be a great cast photo when it's all said and done. Better than the last one with a smaller number and all of them outside in casual attire.

I'm actually impressed with the seats too - it shows a level of respect for the 'senior' cast. It's right and proper so to do.

• Members

There are some new DAYS cast photos now, here: http://doolweb.net/p...ls.php?album=98 & also this AS/Sami one, lol: http://i1208.photobu...141583_0327.jpg

But I haven't seen the new cast shot yet, though. Yeah if anyone knows where that one is, share it!! ;-)

That's because he doesn't really give two chits what happens to Ari!! All he is worried about is Sami and trying to protect her. The only part of Ari he's been mainly focusing on is the part of her that knows that Sami shot EJ. I think apart of Rafe would be relieved if she died!! JMO. Him, Sami, & Will are all selfish, scavenging vultures.

And LOL @ that fight between EJ & Rafe. That was stupid!!

Loved Nicole & Maggie! Love how they tied her in with Victor and Maggie today. Also Nicole and Sydney wub.gif

• Members

I dont have the photos, but ive seen them. AMAZING. I am working ong etting them.

I think days has done really good photos in the past few years actually, but this one is what it should be, something special.

As for the show, why would Rafe be said Ari is dying? Yeah, shes his sister but... damn, why would anyone be sad? lol

Archived