As The World Turns Discussion Thread

• Members

I just want to know more about the Larry Bryggmann/Trent Dawson feud!  LOL

I’ve never understood why Austin Peck got fired and Terri Colombino did not. It takes two to tango. And why should anybody care?  Was Mark Pinter fired because he was shtupping Colleen Zenk?

I mean, Beth Ehlers would’ve been fired numerous times from GL for shagging costars!

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Put me on the side of “Damn, that was so wonderful!!!” It was great to see Trent and Terri back together. Two of my all-time faves from the series.

Colleen wouldn’t have been on any series for over 30 years if she was THAT difficult to work with. I’m an actor - we can always be replaced.

It was wonderful to see Ellen but so with Holmes could’ve joined- now that I’ve seen all the Margos, she really is the best Margo of the bunch. (Although, I’ll admit, there’s not really enough of MC to say that. I enjoyed her take from what little I’ve seen but more as a “young Margo” type. I’ve always considered HBS to be a so-so actor - my least favorite Margo for sure. Still was able to enjoy a lot of her run though.)

Just like the first “reunion” it’s so wonderful to see some of the actors back together again. Seeing how much they love each other and loved working together is pretty much the main reason I enjoy watching the show so much. I hope they do many, many more and I don’t care who they get to do them. For this fan, they are a true treat.

• Members

I don't recall if Colleen ever gave a specific reason why she and Benjy didn't get along at first, but IIRC, she said at some point, they got along better. 

Re: Peck. Personally, I doubt he got fired because of the affair. My best guess would be that the show was looking to cut costs before renewal and Brad was expendable in the scheme of things. As much as I loathed the character, Katie was a legacy child. 

• Members

Well, I gather Peck had a reputation as an irritant on the DOOL set, so it wouldn't surprise me if the rumors about tension between him and Michael were true. But if it had been bad enough to get him fired, I'm sure we would've gotten the scoop by now.

At least Colleen seems to have addressed her problems. 

• Members

Don’t forget the actor Nathanael Marston who played Eddie savagely destroyed an ATM machine while drunk on New Year’s Eve. He later made headlines when he involved in a similar incident years later when working on an ABC soap. Unfortunately he passed away several years ago.

OMG!!!

Please register in order to view this content