Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Now that I think about, you’re right. Bob did always did have a haughtiness about him. I always thought he was too tough on Christopher as an adult. Then there is the time when Kim was having a hard time forgiving Bob for cheating on her with Susan and Bob had the gall to say, “Could you imagine my mother being so unforgiving to my father?” Then Kim rightly replied, “Chris never would have cheated on Nancy!”

Edited by BillBauer

• Members

Random post alert! The actor who played Luke Snyder as a baby, Spencer Goodnow, has an easily found Instagram. He doesn't post much, but I know it's him because he posted a SOW cover with him on it back in the day.

Here's what he looks like now:

Edited by Bright Eyes

• Members

Initially, Rosa worked in the kitchen on the ranch in New Mexico that Dusty ran away to after he graduated from high school, in order to get away from John and all the pressures he was facing in Oakdale concerning his future.  Meg also found out where he was and followed him there.  Eventually Meg was able to convince Dusty to return with her to Oakdale.

When John was out of town, his housekeeper (who had been recommended by Shannon O'Hara after Shannon moved out of John's penthouse) got arrested for some thefts and Dusty contacted Rosa to see if she wanted to job that had been left vacant by the housekeeper's arrest.

She worked for John but got fed up with John's rudeness and his lack of consideration.  Meanwhile, Lucinda's temperamental cook threw a fit and when Lucinda discovered that the cook often lashed out after losing her temper, she fired her.  Dusty suggested that Lucinda give Rosa a chance and Lucinda agreed.  After that, she worked for Lucinda, which became even more comical once John and Lucinda got married and John ended up living at Lucinda's mansion.

Edited by DramatistDreamer