Falcon Crest

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

NOOOOOOOOOOO! Those bastards. I'm right at the bottom 1/3 of Season 5. I'd only ever seen through Season 3. 

Luckily...kinda...I do have through Season 6 on DVD's that I got from a fan, like, 12 years ago. But they're transfers from VHS tapes recorded off the SoapNet airing. Not good quality. That's part of why I never made it past Season 3. 

I have to believe that, since someone went to the trouble of finally digitizing all the episodes that it'll find its way to another streaming service. Probably Max as others have posited on this board. 

• Members

You’re welcome @kalbir it’s funny as a late 80’s preteen I remember watching Dallas with my parents and siblings atill the bitter end along with other shows like  Knots The Equalizer, LA Law, and shows like Scarecrow and Mrs King and Remington Steele yet Falcon Crest was a show I just occasionally watched and lost track of. I knew of Dynasty but it was always on a school night (although we were 8:00MT lol) 

I guess I have a fonder memory for the late  80’s primetime soaps in their later days than most because that’s when I started watching them even though they were past their prime in retrospect.