AMC - Wednesday 8/18/10

• Members

Randi was looking ever more gorgeous today. Angie and Jessie had some nice scenes. Looks like Brot and Natalia might be back on track, although I almost wonder if they might do something with Brot and Randi.

It's a sad, sad day when I have to make the AMC thread.

*Madison. We can't edit titles, so I'm stuck with the typo.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW! This was a good episode!!!!

Angie/Jesse = :wub: Their scenes were AMAZING but you know Debbi Morgan just lights up the screen when shes on.

I agree with Zendall fan I actually enjoyed the Brot and Randi scenes. I miss Brot. We havn't seen him in a while.

• Members

Well, if you know that old saying about not having anything nice to say...

Debbi Morgan nailed it once again but this story is just lacking. Angie & Jesse hashed everything out in a great scene a couple of weeks ago and since then they're having the same conversations over and over.

I hope Brot/Natalia get a story now that both actors are available.

Ryan&Greenlee: Been there, done that, it sucked majorly! Time to move him on to Madison and keep her with David.

David&Liza: You mean Damon/Liza, right?

Brot&Natalia or Brot&Randi: I'm game for a triangle.

Franke&Madison: Nope.

JR&Annie: Yup.

Marissa&Scot and the Airport: He can stay, she needs to leave ASAP!

Caleb&KWAK: Replace KWAK with Opal and I'm there. KWAK can join her daughter at the airport.

• Members

Randi is such a better character now that they gave her a believeable role and Denise is getting better in this role.

I actually for the first time in a long time rewinded what she told Brot about her photoshoot and how she was feeling the pressure while living her dream as a model. And how they were prbly thinking when she fell.

'Thank god it was her foot, not her face'

She made me feel how no one at that shoot cared about her health, they just see her face and w/o that she'd be nothing to them.

This is gonna suck for Frankie, I mean his wife looks scale 1 - 10, 12, furry boots correction leather strapped, sorta indian boots..(I want the outfit) and all, you don't want her,

2r26lwj.jpg

I'm sure someone will. :lol:

Archived