Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Members

I know this is completely off topic.

Can anyone tell me what happened to Isabella and Paul's son? I know Isablella went insane, tried to kill Cricket, then got committed...But what happened to the kid? He's NEVER mentioned, and it's never been said where he lives.

Sorry, I know that was random....But I was talking about it with my Mom, and neither of us could remember. And I couldn't find the answer online. Anyone know?

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you everyone! I could not remember for the LIFE of me what happened to it...Out of the blue, my mom goes "What ever happened to Isabella and Paul's kid?"...And I had no idea...I tried to find it online, but it was easier to just ask you all ahhaha.

And DeeDee, really? Sheesh I dont remember that...Thanks! Was it since Eden has been in the role? Cause I try to fast forward through as many scenes with her in them as possible.

It seems odd that Paul wouldn't want to raise his own child?? Dumb. I agree...We have Adam. 2.0 in a couple years. We know Y&R LOVES to recycle stories.

• Members

Hamner: Look what I got you from SON, Maria!!

Maria: Scott I beat you to the punch ...I was on last night! It's my idea now!!

Hamner: I can see bellcurve trying to ruffle my feathers.

Maria: Don't let him get to you. They all hate us there. IF they only knew we were getting their ideas from the board.

DeeeDee; Like we are stupid that we dont know you arent doing it already!! Watch it happen!!

Bellcurve: Sit your ass down Maria and Scott!

Archived