Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Members

UGH, but unfortunately, she's burned in my mind. I started Y&R with Epperson in the part and I fell in love with her. Ashley & Jill were my faves from jump. Then they brought Shari on and.....well, let's just say it was clear that she was married to Ronn Moss. And I'm not talking about all the scarves wardrobe draped her in.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This type of thing is disgusting. Not only have they have this Kool Aid dispenser repeatedly trash his mother and blame her for his many failings, they now have to shoehorn him into a story he is not involved in just so he can again be made to look good by climbing onto Jill's back. Since when is he even "in Jill's universe." How many times has he trashed her and made it clear she is not part of his life? The only time he ever cares about family is if he needs money.

And Miller's inability to bring any depth to his relationships with people on the show just makes it look even worse.

• Members

You can have it & all the maggot eggs & puss that goes along with it. Me, I'll stick with the Luckinbills & Diamonts, thank you very much. I prefer a man who showers, shaves, and flosses.

A-MEN. Even though I discovered her after SB left the airwaves (Y&R was my liferaft for intelligent soap at the time, save the humor), I can safely say that she is the ONLY actress I would have accepted as an Eden Capwell recast.

• Members

How is the new character's name spelled... is it Sofia, or Sophia? I like her alot, she's got really GOOD screen presence, unlike McCrary... who she doens't seem to have chemistry with, and looks like a dolt next to her. She's got really good chemistry with Kristoff, though. thoe two WORK, for me.

• Members

Thanks! and dagnabbit, when I wanted to start talking about Skye, I googled the character, and got SOMETHING turned around... and was calling the girl Cyndi Reinart. Laura Stone is who is playing Skye. That will teach me to look up an actress' name late at night when i'm flagging!

• Members

God everytime I hear someone say Heather and they show Bianca I just cringe..This role is sooooo bad for Eden..And Ed Winslow as Malcolm, Lily's real dad...ugh.

Loving Jill being a bitch though, at least it's giving Lauren something to do.

Archived