Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please say it again so that when Scott Hamner decides to visit SON on one of his usual story pilfering runs he can tell Maria.

And they're not even writing HER true to character.

Suing Lauren over Fenmore's not even 6 months after Liz's death cause she needs "family" & she "finally knows where she belongs"?

Sit down Jill!

Notice that unless one or both of them are playing crazy or doormats to Victor & Nick they're MIA.

HATE.

You've just set Maria up with her story bible for the next 6 months. :lol:

Don't be a Canadian Racist!

• Members

Oh, dahlin, I think we ALL feel awful for making fun of your Vail love. Because, somewhere along the way, she BECAME Heather. It helped that she actually looked like she was related to Paul & my God, the spitting image of April, but most of all, I miss her being a total c*nt to Victor. Can you imagine Riegel doing that? She'd be having a manic episode with one "YOU GAHT THAT?"

Pass the crow please.

Are you guys serious? Are they really playing Beer Pong? I guess we're a day behind, but you've GOT to be kidding me. Why oh why do I have to watch Billy & Victwhoria having a f*ckfest every day while JT stands around in a suit & tie passing tissues to Mac?

I will NEVER be glad that Alex Donnelly isn't on Y&R. No matter the sh!t they serve that woman, she could rise far above it with nuance, depth, and fervor. She is simply amazing.

+1

And another person on Y&R that I hate- Eddie Winslow. My GOD, you bring back an iconic character like Malcolm Winters & THIS, THIS, THISSSSSSS is the best you can do? And then you have the nerve to say "Well, this is what Bill Bell originally had in mind for Malcolm, until Shemar Moore was cast in the role. So we're just going with that original intention."

Are you f*cking kidding me? So, because that was the original idea, we're supposed to forget the 7 years of heavenly, charismatic, sex on a stick Malcolm, and accept this version from Lanford's The Lunch Box? PUH-LEEZ. Why the F*CK haven't they dumped his ass?

Oh, and does anyone else think that someone brilliant came up with the idea to cast a plus-sized, dark-skinned woman in this new role just to deflect all of the racism/sexism/fatism sh!t? I, frankly, would find it insulting as a plus sized black woman that I wasn't good enough for HotMalcolm with a personality, but suddenly I'm good enough for Wendy's Malcolm with hair growing out of his nose, ears, and fingers, with the job title of Sandwich Artist. Puh-LEEZ!

• Members

Let's face it, with over 10 people on that show to get rid of, there's no chance in hell this show will ever be good again. The only option is cancellation, everything else is just prolonging the torture.

Miracle workers don't exist, or at least not the kid that would actually fire the entire writing staff and more than 3/4 of the actors.

• Members

See I don't see it that way.

I think Jill thought or hoped that Lauren would welcome her & embrace her with open arms and when Lauren rejected her, Jill was hurt. So she's lashing out. I don't think she's doing this because she needs "family", but rather to hurt & humiliate Lauren the way she did her.

And man, the 6 of us should NEVER be in a Y&R thread together. I could +1 & :rolleyes: all day with you guys! :lol:

• Members

Between mooning over Davetta's gorgessity, Vail's swoony natural sexiness and Shemar's [!@#$%^&*]-me body, I feel really superficial. However, Eileen Davidson is now BY FAR the hottest woman on the show (IMO) and she is 50. 50! It's like Sony passed a memo around -- Be sure not to hire any hot people. We want to be taken seriously! Yeah, so seriously that they fired Adrianne Leon for that hair-on-a-stick brainiac Tammin Sursok!

Honestly, it's not fair to either Darius or Eden to have to follow Shemar and Vail. Jesus, can you imagine if Shemar were on the show, giving his secret fiancée a special "welcome home" gift? YouTube would be inundated with hits for that clip. Similarly, Driscoll and Bloom slutting it up in Heather's apartment. One thing Vail was really good at was the scorching chemistry with her potential love interests. I still remember her and Engen setting fire to the screen with just a glance, LOL.

Archived