Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, but Jess certainly did. ;)

Forget Chance/Ashley, give me JT/Ashley in a hot second & I'll be hooked. Can you imagine Luckinbill feeding Davidson grapes in bed every day, their smooth legs peeking out of the satin sheets? I can feel my blood pressure rising just thinking about it.

• Members

Exactly.

There's a reason Jill is playing one of the Ugly Stepsisters in Chloe's Cinderella dream ("fat" Nina is, of course, the other one). It's because she is written that way on the show every day. This is just an excuse for Jill to look spiteful and wrong, and Katherine and Chompers to look benevolent and right. BTW, did everybody see Chompers throw his mother under a bus today when talking with Lauren and Michael?

Michael: We appreciate your attempt at levity, but maybe we shouldn't be talking about this.

Billy: Yeah, okay. Yeah, the lawsuit. I get it. I get it. And, uh, Lauren, if mom would have listened to me, she wouldn't be doing her "dog with a bone" routine right now.

Lauren: Unfortunately, Jill doesn't listen to anyone ever about anything.

Billy: I... I know, she's my mom. Come on. And I've been there with a new relative, at the altar, in fact.

Lauren: Yeah.

Billy: That was special. So I know how crazy it gets and... believe me. But, um, whatever happens, however you decide... to me, I mean, your money is your money. Your--your--your--your-- your name is your name. The family photos, they all go to you. So however you decide with Jill, I'm gonna understand, and believe me, everyone in Jill's universe, they're feeling for you right now.

• Members

Everything but the thunder storm, huh Eden?

I'm kind of hoping that the actress playing Sophia is purposely playing it safe at this point and there's a lot more lurking below the surface.

Devon, I bet you could hear that shirt. :ph34r:

• Members

More does not = better. I mean, she's looking at Chance like a 1950s schoolgirl, she's constantly whining, she's in a nobody cares corrupt cops "LA Confidential"-lite storyline, she has the wardrobe of June Cleaver if she were a secretary. Just no. Give me fiery, bitchy Heather spitting venom at the Newmans over Donna Martin as a lawyer anyday.

• Members

Which would be fine if Liz hadn't just died.

Maria had Jill making long speeches to Liz about how Liz was her "real" mother & she was sorry she ignored her after the Katherine debacle then before Liz's body is even cold in the ground she's suing Lauren over a family she doesn't want or need.

Had Liz not died or it had been some time removed from Liz's death (a year or two) & Jill decided to pursue the Lauren on behalf of her biological Mother it would be a lot more plausible than this woman who lives in a house with at LEAST 9 family members she sees regularly (Chance, Mackenzie, Katherine, Nina, Billy, Chloe, Esther, Delia, Murphy).

It also doesn't take into account Phillip, Brock, The Fosters, The Abbotts, The Winters & Cane who are also all her family (whether she or they like it or not).

• Members

No-one will agree with me, I am sure, but Branson has great soap-kissing technique. :P

However, from time to time I get flashbacks to Jonathan Lavery & Maggie with Ronan & Chloe. And that's not a good thing.

Archived