Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Members

Eden was mediocre at best on AMC, and I cringe when I read how exceptional she was. This miscast on YR shows just how one note she is, and that voice! UGH!

My hope was that TIIC realized this and had that man in the car put her in a coma, and if this character must stay, get Vail on the phone and beg forgiveness. Never cared about Heather until now, and that is only because she will be eating up alot of screentime. I don't wish to see Eden at all let alone 8 1/2 days a week. She's aweful! Overrated ass!

ANDREA

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chompers is so smarmy today. You should hear the line he uses to kick anything Abbott-related in the face yet again -- all because he wuvs hiz One Twu Wuv Wictowia. I think at one point he smacks his chompers at Tucker, cocks his finger all gun-like at him and says "Hey. Like that suit." It's like BM is channeling his agent.

Get ready for a rousing chorus of "I Will Survive," courtesy of PHYL-LISS's scene with Grambo.

Grambo (whispering): I vant you toTakeDissMoney, ok? You are fahhhhmily, Phyllis, you and Suhhhmer, and you alvays vill be.

Phyllis: UH, WOW, VIC-TURR. I'VE NEVUH SEEN SO MANY ZEEEEEEROS UHN A CHEQUE BEFORE --snark, snark--

Grambo (whispering): You and Suhhhmer vill alvays be provided for. YaGotDat?

Phyllis: RIGHT, RIGHT. SUMMERRRRRRR'S YER GRANDOTTER. REMEMBER HOW YOU GUT HER TOTALLY POISONED? THIS FEELS LIKE I'M GITTIN THE BIG BRUSH-UFFFF.

Grambo (whispering): Phyllis. I'm trying to do duh right thing here, as efficiently and painlessly azz possible.

Phyllis: WHY DIDINT NECK CUM TO ME WITH THIS? HUH? OR IS HE TOO BUSY PRUTECKTIN SHAREN? I EM SUMMERRRR'S MUTHERRRRRR. I KEN TAKE KIR UV HER ON MY OWN! TAKE BACK YER MONEY. I'M NUT GUNNA BE MARGINALISED. I'M THE INJURED PARDEEE HERE, NUT NECK, AND CERTENLY NUT SHAREN WHO WUZ ALWAYS THE THIRD PERSON IN OUR MERRIDGE! I'M GUNNA DEAL WITH THIS IN MY OWN WAY. CUZ ALL THE WI-MMIN. IN-DE-PEN-DENT. THROW YER HANDS UP AT MAYYYYYYY!

• Members

That was when he was the one screwed over. The rest of the time he does not give a crap about his family, unless he is using his niece's corpse to try to be bad-ass. He is just nasty to his family and the show seems to think this makes him a real hero. Their contempt for the Abbotts isn't very subtle.

• Members

Nuh-uh. I think it's Deacon after a detox and some time in the gym.

Billy is loathsome. After throwing his mother under a bus, he's now turned his back on the Abbotts. I predict we will have a scene tomorrow where Nikki tells the Mustache that Billy reminds her of "a younger" Victor. Grambo will nod grudgingly. And Billy's insertion up the collective Newman a$$hole will be complete.

Archived