Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha! Didn't you know? Branson practices his kissing technique with me all the time!

Yeah, NO. ^_^ I'm just saying, from yesterday's episode, the way he pulled Chloe's head towards his and then wrapped his arm around her to hold her close... he's tall and she's tiny, so that piece of soap-kissing choreography came across very effectively. :lol:

Eden is awful -- in fact most of them are. But, like with GH, the cast and writers keep thinking they are doing Oscar-worthy material.

• Members

Perhaps - and I'm only saying perhaps - Jill behaves this way because, as a child, she was denied the love of the man who was supposed to be her father, Bill Foster. If you think about it, the two major loves of Jill's life, Phillip Chancellor II and John Abbott, were both older, wealthy men who, on a purely psychological level, represented the "father figure" she never had; and when the relationships went sour for one reason or another, she settled instead for their money, b/c that was something she could count on. Same goes for (the man Liz said was) her biological father, Neil Fenmore: Jill didn't get the opportunity for a reunion with him, so she'll take a piece of his legacy instead.

It's a huge stretch, I admit, but it's either that or she's just a "money sucking whore" and "society licking bitch" (tm "Designing Women").

• Members

Are you sure that's Lorie and not her jealous sister, Leslie, masquerading as Lorie? (And before y'all start accusing me of "putting it out there" - please, like the thought hasn't crossed Hogan and Maria's minds already!)

• Members

Oh yes, that's right. Pre-plastic surgery Lorie was Priscilla Barnes. Jenilee is Leslie.

And Richard Kline, in an honor of history, comes over from B&B and we learn that his doctor character is actually Lance Prentiss with plastic surgery. He also delivers to Olivia the devastating news that she has wig cancer. Olivia responds by disappearing for the rest of 2010-2011, as Lily weeps and is comforted by, in a bold casting move, Billy Magnusson as Little Nate (Nate has been battling vitiligo for many years -- Devon holds a telethon for him).

• Members

Just wait until Miss Cleo arrives in her crusade to get her nephew Devon to stop listening to dangerous rap music like DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince. Will Smith isn't available, but special guest Shelley Smith encourages more positive alternatives, such as jumping rope, or screwing your aunt.

• Members

Yes I been saying this forever. That Lil Nate going to come back as a white person because of that skin disease. I still think that the guy that played Aaron on ATWT is in as Lil Nate. & CKLily would comfort him. By saying only if I could have had the skin disease then cancer. Then I would match the white that is in my soul.

• Members

Agim Kaba? I can see that.

Of course Nate and Lily are first cousins, but then...what if Lily was switched at birth? Lily's biological mother is Susan Kohner (giving birth to Lily really aged her).

Archived